Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

Despite I like this I wonder if a Facebook poll is worth something...

• Like 1

So, that's it, no more debates, in less than 36 hours we'll be voting. No one knows what's gonna happen, but Dilma clearly has an advantage. Like I said before, Aécio chances as small, I raised my hopes when polls were indicating his victory, but since then polls have changed...

So, that's it, no more debates, in less than 36 hours we'll be voting. No one knows what's gonna happen, but Dilma clearly has an advantage. Like I said before, Aécio chances as small, I raised my hopes when polls were indicating his victory, but since then polls have changed...

If she is reelected be ready for years of weak economic growth because she's unlikely to reform Brazil.

Internet polls like this are completely useless, since the people that answer them are not representative of the rest of the population.

I know that, but it is a sign of hope, for me at least

Edited by Goffe R Swanson

if you're that interested in our elections, you can download the official counting the votes app

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=br.jus.trese.divulga

https://itunes.apple.com/br/app/apuracao-eleicoes-2014/id921755404?mt=8

Thanks but I'm just curious. I mean, whoever is the winner won't keep me awaken at night ^^'

What will you do if Dilma is reelected?

Nothing, really. I'll expect a better future for the country whoever wins the election.

Going back to boom times like before 2011 won't be easy, an era of slower growth seems inevitable.

I just hope Dilma won't follow her Argentinan and Venezuelan counterparts if she's reelected.

• Like 2

Going back to boom times like before 2011 won't be easy, an era of slower growth seems inevitable.

I just hope Dilma won't follow her Argentinan and Venezuelan counterparts if she's reelected.

I think that's inevitable. This week, the biggest magazine of the country released  an issue that said that Dilma and Lula knew about Petrobras corruption case, based on a leaked informal testimony by a guy involved in the corruption (two public authorities were present). She did everything to stop the magazine (and succeeded this morning), dedicated a big chunck of her free time on TV to say that "justice" will be made (on other words, the magazine will pay for its actions)

Last night, Abril (the magazine's publisher) head office  was spraypainted with the words "Veja (the magazine) lies".

Dilma's "us agaisn't them" strategy works.