Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

and???? how was it?

First : it was my first movie in original version, with subtitles. Usually it's a dubbed version but I'm in a new city where we have a choice so of course I took the subbed version. In France people are generally not fans of subtitles and clearly favorises dubbed versions so I didn't expect the room to full, but it was full, crazy :D But that was weird first because we got a dubbed version in 2D instead of a subbed version in 3D, some people were angry and they had to change this :P

So, what could I say about The Avengers : Age of Ultron after watching it?

I wanted more action : I got this. The fight between Hulk and the Hulkbuster was incredibly crazy, at a moment I thought I was watching Dragon Ball Z lol

I wanted a better villain : I got it, Ultron can be funny sometimes but it is a threatening and scary presence, you don't feel he's a clown.

I was surprised by the humor : I expected this movie to be less funny but not at all, a lot of jokes and I loved it.

Elizabeth Olsen is wonderful, so charming, she was a great element.

IMO it's better than the first Avengers, it was epic, fast-paced, funny...How many movies can be all of that at the same time?

My only disappointment :

Ultron's final battle : I expected it to be a great fighter but in the end not really, it's just used a gigantic army and stayed in the shadows. Of course it was smart to do that but I wanted a bit more, at least he's able to dominate Thor and Captain America in a one-on-one fight so I won't complain too much. The final scene with the gauntlet and the next bad guy was a pleasure to see of course ;) I must say I was surprised about the death of the Romanoff twin, he made a great sacrifice.

The New Avengers will be a great asset : Scarlet Witch, War Machine, Vision and Falcon B)

Avengers, Assemble :lol:

Better than TASM2?

Yes lol

• Like 5