Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

I was expecting a decrease in TASM 2 despite the exchange rate, Cap 2 has the Avengers bump and TASM 2? 4 villains?

TASM was in competition with Batman TDKR,TASM2 will be alone.There is no reason for it to decrease,a movie doesn't need amm Avengers effect to grow,particularly a famous character like Spidey.

TASM was in competition with Batman TDKR,TASM2 will be alone.There is no reason for it to decrease,a movie doesn't need amm Avengers effect to grow,particularly a famous character like Spidey.

No, Batman 3 released 3 weeks later TASM, and this year it will compete with Transcendence in same weekend, Godzilla two weeks later and X-men three weeks later.

And?All the hype around TDKR overshadowed TASM,the competition was huge.These movies you're talking about aren't as huge as TDKR.I don't know why you want it to fail but hatred won't lead anywhere.

I just do not see it doing more than first, I don't see reason for believe in this.

Yeah, i know.  that's like $45 M.  

My question remains valid.  I am really wondering if CA2 can hit $45 M in Brasil.

I think yes, Cap 1 was more strong than Iron Man 1 and 2 (Yeah, with 3D but even higher) and with the Avengers bump, high ticket prices and easter it can do R$ 100M or near.

• Like 2