Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

For the sake of doing things differently? No, they just do that because they're late to the game and don't have the time to set up a universe and characters over the time, that's why they took Man of Steel 2 and turned it into a Batman vs Superman, they try to be quick and efficient. It's also a show of weakness in some way : they don't believe in Superman becoming a big and profitable franchise, they had to put Batman into the equation. DC makes what they have to do, but don't be naive about how market and economic competition work : there is no good guys or evil copycats, it's just fair competition.People feeling otherwise are just fanboys.

I have no problem with that, but you know what people would say if it was DC following every Marvel step and not the opposite. You even said DC is copying Marvel for doing Justice League, even though it's well known that WB have been trying to do it for years before Iron Man came out. Even Batman v Superman itself was planned years ago. I don't believe in good guys and evil copycats, but I personally have zero respect for what Marvel is doing.

I have no problem with that, but you know what people would say if it was DC following every Marvel step and not the opposite. You even said DC is copying Marvel for doing Justice League, even though it's well known that WB have been trying to do it for years before Iron Man came out. Even Batman v Superman itself was planned years ago. I don't believe in good guys and evil copycats, but I personally have zero respect for what Marvel is doing.

Yes, but they didn't do it in the end or didn't have the will to push through such an ambitious project. They had to do after The Avengers..You can say whatever you want about Marvel but at least they believed in their Avengers movie and they didn't know if that would work but did it anyway. It's good to think about things, that's much better to put them into action. As long as DC didn't do it first Marvel didn't copy DC on that level.

PS : Dammit, I just watched the 5th episode of the anime God Eater, it was violent  o_o :

tumblr_nt6nl6H58D1r3rdh2o2_540.gif

Edited by Fullbuster

I'm dead with Demi Lovato's photoshoot for Vanity Fair. Did you see that, Fullbuster?    :ph34r:

Nice butt that's for sure, but unfortunately I'm not a fan of her face...

Edited by Jajang
quoted inappropriate image

The US Dollar fell, and $1 is worth R$3.94 instead of R$4. While it's not huge decrease it is possible to have it decreasing again next week, the US economy is fine but has shown it was slightly affected by what's happening all over the world (China's strong slowdown, strong recession in Brazil, Russia and Venezuela, slowdown in Europe..) or at least more than hoped. All of that provoked the decrease of the dollar against most currencies. It is likely to decrease again next week, at leadt until the next set of bad news about the Brazilian economy that will inevitably come.

:rofl:

:rofl:

Who's your favorites singers?

I don't have a favorite singer, I don't listen to music that much, I liked Avril Lavigne in 2003 and a French band before that but that's pretty much all. IMO The Offspring is eternal so I'll probably like it forever.

C1kRDCv.jpg

What a terrible cover, ugh. The original poster is so iconic, they should have used it instead of this new artwork    <_<

That's terrible indeed, it's like it was made by middle schoolers :wacko: Look at this hood Cara is wearing...They clearly added it through Photoshop or another software of that kind, that's so obvious...I guess the marketing budget hits rock bottom!

Edited by Fullbuster
  • Like 1