Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

What was the drop for Mal this weekend?

All the movies dropped hard. Here is the Top 3 for the Weekend:

1- Fault in Our Stars, 254061 admissions, -76%. Cume: 1850889 adm.

2- Maleficent, 164564 admissions, -80%. Cume: 2783302 adm.

3- DoFP, 93018 admissions, -81%. Cume: 3722580 adm. 

The good thing is that the Mid-Week days before the World Cup Opening were pretty strong. 

• Like 1

Something wrong with your numbers for Brazil.As You can see in filmeb.com.br, very small drop in Brazil. Maleficent made 8,5 million reais (around 4 million dolars) last weekend.And it did 5,13 million dolars in the weekend before.

• Like 2

Henry,you scared me out of hell :P -80% for Maleficent would be atrocious in Brazil,even in Russia it would be bad :PMaleficent is pretty sure to beat Frozen now,it just needs an additional $2m

Sorry Fullbuster, I read it last night on adorocinema.com but I didn't want to post it because it was so not possible, but I checked it today and those were the numbers they posted   :pcwhack:  They didn't make mistakes like that in the past. From now on I am going to double check on Filme B before posting anything scary here  ;)

Thanks God it was just a mistake and Ajbg corrected it!!!  :D

• Like 1

Sorry Fullbuster, I read it last night on adorocinema.com but I didn't want to post it because it was so not possible, but I checked it today and those were the numbers they posted :pcwhack: They didn't make mistakes like that in the past. From now on I am going to double check on Filme B before posting anything scary here ;)Thanks God it was just a mistake and Ajbg corrected it!!! :D

Ahaha,as they say 'shit happens' :P;)
  • Like 1