Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

23 minutes ago, Fullbuster said:

Wow, a 5-day OW?? That's so rare! And a holiday at that!

We can expect some impressive numbers :o

I don't know.

The change of date was of last instant. For the majority, DS still opens in thursday. Also, in saturday and sunday will happen the bigger exam of the country, the ENEM. The target audience of Marvel can not see DS in that weekend.

10 minutes ago, Durden said:

I don't know.

The change of date was of last instant. For the majority, DS still opens in thursday. Also, in saturday and sunday will happen the bigger exam of the country, the ENEM. The target audience of Marvel can not see DS in that weekend.

Oh, indeed that could be a problem...Unless they try to watch on Wednesday/Thursday/Friday to offset this.

12 minutes ago, John Rambo said:

Jack Reacher 2 opens in Latin countries around Nov 10 any specific reason why this particular date?

From what I know there are no particular holidays or events..Putting it between Doctor Strange and Fantastic Beasts coming the week after is suicide o_o

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fullbuster said:

From what I know there are no particular holidays or events..Putting it between Doctor Strange and Fantastic Beasts coming the week after is suicide o_o

Hmm pretty much suicide :sadben: but will it open bigger and better than first part???

4 hours ago, John Rambo said:

Hmm pretty much suicide :sadben: but will it open bigger and better than first part???

That's really hard to say, Jack Reacher bombed in Brazil in 2012 with only $3.6m but the exchange rate was much better in 2012 than now. I will just tell you this : expect Jack Reacher 2 to bomb there as well :bourne:

20 hours ago, Fullbuster said:

@Napoleon Are you excited about Wonder Woman's 2nd trailer? :D I feel this one will be loved, with a much better RT rating :D  I must say I expect a lot from it :o

It's a great trailer but I'm not convinced that the rating will be higher... :angry:

Edited by Aristis