ChipDerby

Bones and Derby | Week 48

10 minutes ago, Toruk Makto XXR said:

Hmm, 5 weeks left for me to hold on and repeat as Derby Champion. 

The Grinch GIF by NBC

6 more weeks this year. You’ve got a 8/47 wr atm so ~67% chance to hit another.  

I’m running 11/47 so I should be ~80% to hit… it’s been a while though 😅

I am 16.5 points behind you in avg diff from avg, so gotta net like 2.8/wk. Tough pull.

Wombi at ~58% and M37 with a nice 69%.

I don’t think I can catch you in avg diff from avg but I should be pretty secure in the trophy/top 2 race. Honestly probably place more value on the former.

• Like 1

Think I’m going to be tapping out on the Derby, for at least a little while. Honestly just don’t really care enough about how much (little) most of the current and upcoming titles will make to grind out 10 numbers every week (as my recent scores have likely shown)

Pretty sure I’ll be back at some point, but for nowLeslie Nielsen Good Luck GIF by filmeditor

• Sad 1

Being active near the deadline is super important on thanksgiving. Just glancing at avg it’s clear this wknd will be a massacre since:

chosen coming below 1.5M

Strange world below 13M

Ticket below 1.6M

Especially awkward since this is one of the hardest Th of the year to find analysis time.

Edited by Legion By Night

1 minute ago, Legion By Night said:

The good news is that this will probably have zero impact on your score.

The bad news is…

Yea you've got it with a big drop. Surprising you're going that deep. Even the last one "only" dropped 71% 2nd weekend and that wasn't a holiday weekend. 

7 minutes ago, Toruk Makto XXR said:

Yea you've got it with a big drop. Surprising you're going that deep. Even the last one "only" dropped 71% 2nd weekend and that wasn't a holiday weekend. 

Got slashed 70% TC on wed for 340k gross per deadline. Rip 😬

Kind of feel bad about suggesting it now, but the information has been on the main bo trade for like 20 hrs so not that bad

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Legion By Night said:

Got slashed 70% TC on wed for 340k gross per deadline. Rip 😬

Kind of feel bad about suggesting it now, but the information has been on the main bo trade for like 20 hrs so not that bad

Ahh. Yea I missed that. Oh well. If you're the only one who picked up on it then I can still take 2nd lol

Edited by Toruk Makto XXR

I don’t really get *why* either. Like, the mon and tues PTA’s were comfortably 2nd best among wide releases.    

If I win the week I will only feel good about it if I win on the 9 non-chosens also.