rockNrollaDIM

Movie Blogger Discussion Thread

Ok, I figured these people and their opinions (rants) get brought up enough in various topics, we should just have a master thread for all these idiots that keep us entertained in the film blogging circles. Come here to discuss all your favorites like Jeff "The Pomp" Wells, Sasha "Crone" Stone, Devin "basement dweller" Faraci, and everyone else.

Anyone want to start they can post their greatest past hits, or post any new entertaining rants here as they come in! Here's the gang:

Faraci

Posted Image

Darling Nikki

Posted Image

Poland

Posted Image

Pomp

Posted Image

LexG

Posted Image

LexG's Oscar Roundtable:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=_THo1FVrM2c&list=UU3u-_hpad-Zumu_Nxs75Kug&index=2&feature=plcp

Edited by rockNrollaDIM

I also love how we don't have an actual pic of LexG, just a sketch he drew of himself. It's very "Bigfoot"/"Nessie".... does he really exist?LexG = blogger/cryptozoological entity

Haha I know! That drawing is classic. Did you see the video he made spoofing all them? I'll have to post that here too...

Does anyone remember which one of Harry Knowles' movie reviews has the infamous line about the "chocolate covered juice"? And yes I skipped a word in there, wasn't sure if it broke forum rules

One of my favorite bloggers is MaryAnn Johanson, who I don't think gets nearly the attention she deserves. Even in her reviews that are in line with the general consensus she always has this really unique perspective on the film, and she's an intelligent writer in general.

Edited by tribefan695

One of my favorite bloggers is MaryAnn Johanson, who I don't think gets nearly the attention she deserves. Even in her reviews that are in line with the general consensus she always has this really unique perspective on the film, and she's an intelligent writer on many unrelated topics as well.

Then clearly she doesn't belong in this discussion. :lol: :lol: :lol: