ChipDerby

We have Derby men working on it now.” “…Who?” “…Derby… men | Week 26

10 hours ago, M37 said:

After 10 (?) predictors hit 90% last week, these scores 

Schitts Creek Pain GIF by CBC

Still waiting on Sony and WB but it looks like 6 on 90%+ and a few on 89%+ so still decent, did you just mean your own score 😉

3 hours ago, Hilts said:

Still waiting on Sony and WB but it looks like 6 on 90%+ and a few on 89%+ so still decent, did you just mean your own score 😉

Ok, that's odd ... when I put in early estimates on Sat, the highest scores it showed was like 84%, but checking back now and they're all higher? And then got better with the strong Sunday/higher finals

Yeah, my score was trash regardless, clearly too optimistic. Don't usually make that mistake

18 minutes ago, M37 said:

Ok, that's odd ... when I put in early estimates on Sat, the highest scores it showed was like 84%, but checking back now and they're all higher? And then got better with the strong Sunday/higher finals

Yeah, my score was trash regardless, clearly too optimistic. Don't usually make that mistake

Ah got it, I think there was no early Guardians estimate at the time as Boogeyman had a higher Fri, so scores were out of 90...

Perhaps could have been closer to the win but was not expecting increases / staying broadly flat on Sun, last year and even 2017 with same calendar config pointed to 10%-20% drops 🤷‍♂️

19 minutes ago, Hilts said:

Perhaps could have been closer to the win but was not expecting increases / staying broadly flat on Sun, last year and even 2017 with same calendar config pointed to 10%-20% drops 🤷‍♂️

I think those two are correlated, in that it looks like some audiences were checked out (busy with July 4 activities or travel?) on Fri/Sat, but came back around on Sunday. Just going to chalk it up to more of post-pandemic holiday weirdness, take the L, and move on

• Like 1