28 minutes ago, keysersoze123 said:

I wonder if it can go for 400m WW. Domestic should do 110m ish. It needs another good week in China to ensure that. 

Right now in NA Romulus is below scream vi, and has worse day-to-day results than scream vi, it ended with 108m, so i wouldnt say that domestic should do 110m ish, hopefully it will will reach 100m, even 150m os-china wouldnt give 400m.

1 minute ago, 1Robert1 said:

Right now in NA Romulus is below scream vi, and has worse day-to-day results than scream vi, it ended with 108m, so i wouldnt say that domestic should do 110m ish, hopefully it will will reach 100m, even 150m os-china wouldnt give 400m.

Different release months. This has labor day weekend coming up next week. So I would not compare with Scream 6 for sure. 

11 minutes ago, keysersoze123 said:

Different release months. This has labor day weekend coming up next week. So I would not compare with Scream 6 for sure. 

You can compare Romulus with whatever you want, but a movie that is below one which ended with 108 and has worse day-to-day results will not finish over110, even if Alien performs better next Sunday and Monday

Deadline: Alien: Romulus is now at $330.7M global, with $229.4M coming from international markets, still sticking at the top of the charts in China, Japan and Korea (among non-local titles) in what amounted to a $6.3M overseas frame.

The overall overseas drop was 55%. The Top 5 markets to date on Romulus are China ($104.2M), UK ($16.7M), Korea ($14.5M), France ($11.3M) and Mexico ($8.2M).