CAYOM Year 2 Oscar Nominations

The main event approaches. The process is simple: Rank all of the nominees in each category, with #1 going to your top choice and #3, 4, or 5 (depending on the size of the category) going to your bottom choice.Do not post your rankings. PM them to me.Deadline for PM submissions is Friday night at Midnight EST. That will leave Saturday/Sunday for Oscar presentations.The nominees:Best PictureAppian WayEternal SleepThe FewTrader HatersU.S.S. SeawolfBest Animated PictureBarbariansThe SeafarerSubway NestTim Burton's Little DemonsBest DirectorRobert De Niro for Eternal SleepAndrew Dominik for Appian WayPaul Greengrass for Trader HatersMichael Mann for The FewSam Mendes for U.S.S. SeawolfBest EnsembleAppian WayEternal SleepThe FewTrader HatersU.S.S. SeawolfBest ActorJeff Bridges for ImperceptiveMatt Damon for U.S.S. SeawolfJoseph Gordon-Levitt for The FewChord Overstreet for My Life to WasteAaron Paul for Trader HatersBest ActressAmy Adams for Eternal SleepEmily Blunt for DevotionAmanda Seyfried for My Life to WasteBest Supporting ActorBilly Crudup for Trader HatersJeff Daniels for Appian WayRobert De Niro for Eternal SleepMatthew Goode for Appian WayEd Harris for U.S.S. SeawolfBest Supporting ActressSally Field for Eternal SleepZoe Kravitz for Trader HatersElizabeth Mitchell for My Life to WasteDeborah Ann Woll for Appian WayBest Original ScreenplayAppian WayEternal SleepThe FewThe SeafarerTrader HatersBest Adapted ScreenplayDragon Age: Darkness Over FereldenStarcraftU.S.S. SeawolfThe Vast Dark: Part Two- The SacramentBest Original ScoreDanny Elfman for Tim Burton's Little DemonsWarren Ellis for Appian WayJames Newton Howard for The FewJohn Williams for Martin/MartianBest Original Song"My Adventure" in The Seafarer"Red Weed" in War of the Worlds"Village in the Country" in War of the Worlds"What If I Were" in The SeafarerBest CinematographyDragon Age: Darkness Over FereldenThe FewS-L-A-V-ETrader HatersU.S.S. SeawolfBest EditingAppian WayThe FewImperceptiveTrader HatersU.S.S. SeawolfBest Art DirectionAppian WayThe Chronicles of Novara: The Stone of ArmagonDragon Age: Darkness Over FereldenThe FewStarcraftBest Costume DesignThe Chronicles of Novara: The Stone of ArmagonDragon Age: Darkness Over FereldenThe FewS-L-A-V-EStarcraftBest MakeupThe Chronicles of Novara: The Stone of ArmagonDragon Age: Darkness Over FereldenNew World Chronicles: His StoryStarcraftTrader HatersBest Sound MixingThe FewThe SeafarerStarcraftU.S.S. SeawolfWar of the WorldsBest Sound EditingThe FewS-L-A-V-EStarcraftTrader HatersU.S.S. SeawolfBest Visual EffectsThe Chronicles of Novara: The Stone of ArmagonDragon Age: Darkness Over FereldenNew World Chronicles: His StoryStarcraftWarcraft: MasqueradeBest Use of ActionDragon Age: Darkness Over FereldenThe FewStarcraftTrader HatersU.S.S. Seawolf

Edited by 4815162342

Nomination Count (BP nominee in bold):

The Few- 13

Trader Haters- 12

U.S.S. Seawolf- 11

Appian Way- 10

Starcraft- 8

Dragon Age: Darkness over Ferelden- 7

Eternal Sleep- 7

The Seafarer- 5

The Chronicles of Novara: The Stone of Armagon- 4

My Life to Waste- 3