baumer

Results and Standings (Fake increases lead, Cedar jumps, 24lost solidifies)

Bonus 1: What will be the combined weekend total of Prometheus and Madagascar? 4000 111.366

111.348 narniadis 4000

Bonus 2: What will be the combined total of all 3D films? 4000 136.51

acsc: 136.546 4000

Bonus 3: What will THG's total be after this weekend? 4000 400.272

junkshop: 400.264m

• Like 2

3) jake gittes: 194,000...

4) Alfred: 193,000..

4) sims: 193,000....

6) shawnmr: 192,000....

7) chewy: 192,000...

8) movieman: 192,000...

dafuq? :o:D gotta enjoy this while it lasts. (wouldn't mind getting higher, too) Edited by Jake Gittes

Baumer?

Yes, I did. But you didn't do them:Kayumanggi:1) Will Dictator have a Friday increase of more than 60%?2) Will Madagascar open to more than 2 million in South Korea? only Sunday estimates count3) Will there be at least 3 films in the top 12 to increase more than 50% on Saturday?Fake:1) Will there be any films to increase by 100% in the top 12 on Friday?2) Will THG stay in the top 13?3) Will SWATH drop less than 35% Sunday?Movieman:1) Will The Avengers total WW gross be at least 1.380 billion according to Sunday estimates?2) Will Madagascar gross at least 12 mill in France this weekend?3) Will Battleship have a bigger Saturday increase % wise than it does on Friday?

I score 19k points, and didn't even move from my position. :bash:By the way baumer, I mentioned to you that I missed one week of questions or I think a SOTM question, is there a chance to get a makeup question?

Yes. I will give you one. Now is not a good time though. WE are the middle of individuals. so bear with me.

I originally had you at 9000 points infamous. You made two posts. Usually I count the first one. It makes it much easier on me if you edit your original post, not make two of them,Thanks :)

I originally had you at 9000 points infamous. You made two posts. Usually I count the first one. It makes it much easier on me if you edit your original post, not make two of them,Thanks :)

Sorry, the reason as to why I quoted it, instead of editing, is because if I edit it, and my time is different then yours, and I'm passed the deadline, you won't accept my answers.So I quote it, so you can see the changes that I'm making to it. But I'll edit from now on.Looking forward to my make-up question. :)

SON OF A BITCH, 9000 miserable points. T.TFUCK YOU MOONRISE KINGDOM FOR RISING AND FUCK YOU SNOW WHITE FOR HAVING A .8% BETTER PERCENTAGE DROP THAN AVENGERS.FUCK IT ALL.

I feel the same as you. I had all four slot correct with estimates, but Avengers would have given me 11/12...that cost me 15,000 points.