AniNate

Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted - 6/8/2012

I know this is crazy, but could this possibly do 700M WW?

It may do 1B WW. There are way to many markets left to open for we to know. Is OS run only ends in October, when it opens in the UK! Edited by CJohn

I for one think that Ice Age is locked for 1B..It would be crazy if Madagascar 3 made 1B.

I would LOVE to see both cracking the 1B WW. That would mean at least 4 1B movies this year, with TDKR as a potential 5.

Someone posted the best scene on YouTube and I've become utterly addicted to it. Wish I could post it here so I could convince others to see the movie. It would be far better marketing than anything Dreamworks has come up with so far.

Edited by tribefan695

We saw the movie yesterday but I'm curious to know to which scene you are referring?

The circus sequence in London. Seriously, I don't know how anyone could not be awed by it. It's gonna be a centerpiece of every Dreamworks tribute reel from here on out. Edited by tribefan695

Yeah, that was a cool sequence, especially if you see it 3D. Unfortunately, the movie wasn't available in IMAX in my area but I would have liked to see it in that format for sure.Edit: I thought this one was the best followed by the second and lastly the original. It's a rarity in the movie industry to see a series get better with the time, it's the opposite usually. I can only think of Toy Story where this happened.

Edited by iEye