AniNate

Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted - 6/8/2012

Congrats to this movie. I must admit I was way off on it before it came out, and even some time after it came out concerning the legs it would have, but it has performed amazingly well. And ever since I saw it I can definitely see why. Very cute and fun movie for the whole family and so much more deserving of any success than its mediocre predecessors were. Great job all around on this one DWA.

• Like 2

I don't think there's anything to debate there. However Madagascar opens, its legs will be shot when Brave comes out. That's how it normally works when Dreamworks films open nearby.As far as the series goes, you can argue whether opening in the summer versus the fall means anything, but I don't see a reason to think the Madagascar franchise is any more popular now than it was when the second came out. Since it doesn't have the luxury of an open schedule after its release that the first Madagascar did, I think a significant decrease is likely.

I love bumping bad predictions. :)

Hey, no fair. I've already stated how wrong I was a hundred times.

Sorry I missed that. My bad. Here, go to The ASM under 200 thread and bring mine up.Now we're even. lol

This has to be one of the more surprising runs of the films this summer; I was almost positive that this would be a big dropoff but somehow some way that damn circus afro song did the trick.So is it possible that the Penguins spinoff could do just as well? They've always been the more popular characters, not to mention having their own TV series.

Here are the predictions on May 4th:Narniadis - $195MKatyperry - $190MSixteen16 - $186.2MJunkshop36 - $184MImpact - $180MAccursed Arachnid - $175MrockNrollaDIM - $175MJake Gittes - $170.5MBaumer - $170MThe Dark Zombie Rises - $170MLilmac - $170MGoffe Rises - $169Mlaguy03 - $166MJajang - $164MPhillip - $162.5MTotem - $160MCEDAR - $160MInFamous - $156.9MMichael G Scott - $155MBrand New Rises - $155MCrusader - $155MTawasal - $154.8MAriadne - $152MKDS - $152MThe Iceroll Games - $150MKayumanggi - $148MGopher - $145M24Lost - $145MSims - $145MJohnnY - $144MJamesFord92 - $142MXenoZodiac - $140MTower - $140MDav - $140MDexter of Suburbia - $140MFake - $140MThe Dark Alfred - $138MSpaghetti - $135MMovieMan89 - $135MAcsc1312 - $130MTownzy89 - $130MBed005 - $130MGizmo - $128MHallowed Prince - $127MDar - $125MShawnMR - $120M