Impact

Behind the Camera

I have a good idea.How about we can open our films in limited release, in say December, and expand them wide in January of the next year?Like how Zero Dark Thirty expanded wide on January 11 after opening limited on December 21?

We've always allowed for that in that you can indicate an expansion post New Year's and the person doing totals would take that into account.It's just that no one in 2.0 has actually tried it, it's been done in the old CAYOM a number of times.

We've always allowed for that in that you can indicate an expansion post New Year's and the person doing totals would take that into account.It's just that no one in 2.0 has actually tried it, it's been done in the old CAYOM a number of times.

I wonder how it would work, though.

After seeing and loving Silver Linings Playbook, I've decided that my Year 7 OC will be my often discussed David O. Russell family dramedy starring JGL, DDL, Streep, and JLaw. I will try to repeat the Picture-Director-All Acting Categories nominations achieved by SLP. Wish me luck! :P

After seeing and loving Silver Linings Playbook, I've decided that my Year 7 OC will be my often discussed David O. Russell family dramedy starring JGL, DDL, Streep, and JLaw. I will try to repeat the Picture-Director-All Acting Categories nominations achieved by SLP. Wish me luck! :P

I will be excited :)

Pfft! The DOR film I've had scheduled for Year 8 for some time will trample it. ;)

• Like 1

Wait, is everything suppose to be due? I wasn't sure if I could finish off my movies, submit my movies for awards, etc.

Yeah everything official was due at the end of Wednesday. We're now spending through Sunday filling the holes in the schedules with small fillers and a few emergency tentpoles for weekends that need them.

I want to know if anybody thinks this is a good idea for a dramedy."The year is 1961. A film entrepreneur visits his family in Jackson, Mississppi. While there, he saves two Freedom Riders and brings them to California to hide from segregationists. In order to cover their indentures, he has no choice but to have them star as two gay black men in a $2 million dollar romance movie."

Already working on my Year 7 movies. The first drafts will be done this week since I'm sick and have the whole week off from school. Anyone interested in having a few first looks If I manage to finish the first drafts of the movies this week? 

The movies are as following: Harald's Dream (Drama), Heavy Rain (Action - Thriller) and The Lost Runes of Ensgril (Fantasy)

Added Score and Original song from To The Moon (The Game). The movie Score and Original song for the movie will be very similar to the game's one, but will be slightly different to make it eligible for Oscars

You can find the song in Part 1 , To The Moon, underneath the post in spoiler.

Edited by ChD