Impact

Behind the Camera

YES! The new forum has arrived! :DAs of now I'm planning to revisit some old content and retool them completely, plus complete some of the films I never finished. I don't have any original ideas in mind right now but I'll make something once it pops up.

Edited by C00k13

• Community Manager

This is great, the game has its own board at last (which should hopefully attract more people) and with an up-to-date forum! Big thanks to everyone who helped set this up. :D

I can't wait until you figure out you can finally curse in your movies.

Great job done. Really nice forum. About CAYOM I´m start to think if I may lay down the rights to StarCraft, because I want to remake Spellforce (my favorite game). It was my first film and it wasn´t like I want it to be. I´m only worried that it ends up in the boxoffice like the original even if its well received, because some players will remember.

• Community Manager

SilverShark, this is a completely fresh start. It doesn't matter if they remember, this is going to be all brand new as if the old CAYOM hadn't happened.Which is depressing yet exciting at the same time.(You can hold franchise rights to both, StarCraft and Spellforce).

Great job done. Really nice forum. About CAYOM I´m start to think if I may lay down the rights to StarCraft, because I want to remake Spellforce (my favorite game). It was my first film and it wasn´t like I want it to be. I´m only worried that it ends up in the boxoffice like the original even if its well received, because some players will remember.

You can retain the rights to Starcraft SS. You're under no obligation to make a Starcraft film right away in Version 2.0. You can wait some years before remaking the adaptation.

You know what would be great? To have an explanation of how the game works stickied in a thread on top of the forum, that would help with new members.

Edited by Hunch