TLK

Weekend Estimates: TMB @ 13M, PROM @ 20.2M, ROA @ 15M, MAD3 @ 35.5M

Man, that scene.. I almost wanted to turn off the dvd. It was honestly one of the most unpleasant scenes I've seen. Bleurgh.

I went to a special invitation-only preview of 127 Hours. Probably 25% of a completely packed theater either left or covered their eyes during the amputation scene.

I understand completely why people were fainting while watching that scene. It was unbearable- the bit where he cuts the nerves...I will never watch that movie again.

127 HOURS is a magnificent movie. It's amazing how Boyle's able to communicate pain through sound design. And the sense of freedom, relief, and life is palpable at the end.What a great film.

One movie I will probably never watch is Precious. Doesnt matter how "uplifting" you tell me it is, I dont want to watch two hours of infernal misery and then a redemption. I cant handle that shit

Edited by Jack Nevada
  • Like 1

There are some movies that I dread: Schindlers List, Leaving Las Vegas, When the Wind Blows, anything by Lars von Trier.. I'm not sure when I'm going to watch those..

Marathon them :D