Neo

Big Hero 6 | November 7, 2014 | Now available on home video

I gotta say, the secrecy surrounding BH6 is putting JJ Abrams to shame.

Disney has been downplaying all their recent animated movies in marketing. It was the opposite with Pocahontas, which was pushed as the next BEST PICTURE OSCAR WINNER only ending up massively pissing off critics and fans. They must have learned their lesson and don't want to risk disappointing fans.

Edited by Mojoguy
  • Like 5

It has to be as Gogo Tomago. Funny, Once Upon a Time live action Mulan is now voicing a character in Disney's next animated venture and the voice of animated Mulan is starring as a live action character in Disney/Marvel's Agents of SHIELD. :P

Edited by Spidey Freak of Highgarden
  • Like 3

Just wondering, but this is coming from the studio division of Disney that put out Wreck-It Ralph and Frozen right? Because that assures me the quality of the project will likely be high.

I don't know when the big promotional push for WIR or Frozen began though. Were they as secret as BH6? 

Maya Rudolph? She's entertaining and a surprising actress in the right projects. Loved her in Away We Go.

Hmm, there are two possible options for this one: Honey Lemon and Hiro's Mom.

I find it funny how the names of the actors are all leaking. Disney should announce the full cast already before it becomes old news due to everything getting leaked!:rofl:

I find it funny how the names of the actors are all leaking. Disney should announce the full cast already before it becomes old news due to everything getting leaked! :rofl:

Yeah, the character identities are known, so there won't be any secrecy left even if it's just the actor names that are leaked.

Yeah… Was wondering when the teasers/trailers for this should start getting released? 

Is it following a typical Disney Animation feature project promotional push? B/c it really seems like it's super quiet… or it has been up until recently. Seems like there should be more stuff that has come out. 

ETA: NM. Mojoguy just answered my question.

I honestly think WIR and Frozen are two of my favorite movies in recent memory… so since BH6 is coming out of the same division of Disney, I'm really, really hopeful that it's going to be amazing. Plus, they're releasing it on my birthday ;)

Edited by WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot
  • Like 2

Tbh I'd be satisfied with WiR level good from this with hopefully a little more action :)

Yeah, but all signs point to this being more emotionally poignant than WiR. And that's saying a lot because the Ralph/Vanellope relationship in WiR always gets me so teary-eyed. Especially that line at the end when he says something to the effect of, "And if someone like her cares for me, I can't be that bad."

Posted Image

• Like 1

Fan reactions to the first two Frozen trailers were VERY intense when they were released. I can't believe how seriously some people take their Disney movies. :ph34r:

http://www.themarysue.com/the-disney-frozen-teaser-trailer-gives-us-a-sneak-peak-at-the-comic-relief/

http://www.themarysue.com/disney-frozen-trailer/

Rightly so. It reflects a pretty severe problem of constantly catering to boys over girls. It is a discussion that needs to be had. 

• Like 1