Neo

Big Hero 6 | November 7, 2014 | Now available on home video

There's not much buzz with Interstellar aside from Nolan's fanboys while Big Hero 6 is already gaining attention because it is Frozen's successor. So there's a chance BH6 > Interstellar for OW

BH6 only needs to do is to deliver to explode. I mean, all eyes are on it being the Frozen successor and Marvel/Disney's first animated venture. Plus the trailers are getting very great reaction, espcially compared to previous Disney trailers. If it gets critical acclaim then 250M can be reached.
  • Like 1

I also noticed that despite seemingly playing a white, American teenage girl, Honey Lemon is actually voiced by a Latina. Interesting.

I am not sure whether Honey Lemon will be 100% white... might be the lighting playing tricks on my eyes but especially in the trailer her skin tone seems quite a bit darker than Hiros or Freds...

• Like 1

I'm hoping in BH6 the iconic/viral song will be a JPop song. Based from the reception of DM2 and Frozen, viral songs have big effect on the popularity of the movie

Ehh...most people don't recognize Happy as being a part of DM2. I know I don't

• Like 1

This trailer is a work of art in that regard. It WINS in EVERY WAY POSSIBLE!!

Probably my favorite trailer for an animated movie.

Damn right that trailer's fantastic

I remember being pissed at my film theory teacher for showing us this trailer for predicts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1ieZ4f-DqM

Then we predicted 18M and that was history

• Like 3

well... not really released, but it did leak :)

also they probably recorded huge parts of multiple versions of the script (there is even one fully voiced animatic showing evil short haired elsa :) )

Heh, this is actually interesting. Love how Olaf and Kristoff are just awkwardly to the side

I wouldn't mind seeing a parallel Frozen that had the prophecy and mean Elsa stuff in it honestly. Maybe if they ever make alternate dimension portals, I could see it. Hopefully traditionally animated too

• Like 1

I'm very glad they got rid of that prophecy garbage from Frozen. It has become so overused in recent years like with the Matrix, Star Wars, and Potter. :wacko:

The prophecy foretold that Elsa would bring doom to Arendelle, not that she'd be the hero like in those other films. The movie would've been about proving the prophecy wrong. The prophecy's existence would have added to Elsa's paranoia and tested Anna's faith even further.

Though excluding it didn't seem to make much of a difference and probably gave more time to develop Kristoff and his relationship with the trolls.

• Like 1

Looks like another HHTYD2. 160 Dom 350 Overseas

Unlike Dragon 2, BH6 already has loads more interest. People were so busy patting themselves on that back after predicting huge numbers for Dragon, that they ignored all the early warning signs of a lower gross.

• Like 2

I am not sure whether Honey Lemon will be 100% white... might be the lighting playing tricks on my eyes but especially in the trailer her skin tone seems quite a bit darker than Hiros or Freds...

Yeah and it's not like Latinas can't be blonde. Cameron Diaz anyone?

Yeah and it's not like Latinas can't be blonde. Cameron Diaz anyone?

I'm now 100% sure Honey Lemon will be Latina. Disney has been really good about picking POC to play POC characters ever since Princess and the Frog.

Fred will be the only completely white character on the team. :o

• Like 1