baumer

SOTM 9 The Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos SOTM.

I mentioned at the beginning of the year that there would be one or two really far out SOTM questions that would exceed the 15,000 points. This will be one of them, in fact it might be the only one.This is a five part SOTM. By now you know the drill. You can go for one, several, all or none. 1) Will TDKR make more than 30 mill at midnight?2) Will TDKR make more than 74 mill OD?3) Will TDKR make more than 81 mill OD?4) Will TDKR make more than DH2 OW?5) Will TDKR make more than 190.5 mill OW? Each part you go for is worth 8000 if correct.Each part you go for and guess incorrectly will cost you 5000 points.If you choose to abstain from all five questions, you will receive 8000 points.If you choose to answer all five questions, you must be correct on all five questions. There is no bonus for getting all five correct as you get 40,000, which is the biggest SOTM amount ever given out. However if you get even one wrong, you will lose 20,000 points. The only way you can lose more is if you go for all five and answer all five incorrectly, that would cost you 25,000 points.You can go for any of the questions. Your answer is due WHEN I WAKE UP THURSDAY MORNING, JULY 19TH. THIS IS USUALLY AROUND 7AM EST. NO EXCEPTIONS.As I said, this is the biggest SOTM question and penalty ever given out. Choose wisely. I assume you all have seen Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade? Right now you are standing in front of the Knight who has all the golden cups behind him and one of them are the Holy Grail, offering you, in this case, a massive amount of points. Don't be like Donovan, he chose poorly. Things didn't turn out so well for himGood luck!

• Like 1

So if you go for 5 but get 4/5 correct would you end up with a -20,000 overall or net 7,000 (4 x 8,000 - 5,000 - 20,000)?

-20,000....if u go for all 5, u have to get all five right.

I mentioned at the beginning of the year that there would be one or two really far out SOTM questions that would exceed the 15,000 points. This will be one of them, in fact it might be the only one.

This is a five part SOTM. By now you know the drill. You can go for one, several, all or none.

1) Will TDKR make more than 30 mill at midnight?

2) Will TDKR make more than 74 mill OD?

3) Will TDKR make more than 81 mill OD?

4) Will TDKR make more than DH2 OW?

5) Will TDKR make more than 190.5 mill OW?

Each part you go for is worth 8000 if correct.

Each part you go for and guess incorrectly will cost you 5000 points.

If you choose to abstain from all five questions, you will receive 8000 points.

If you choose to answer all five questions, you must be correct on all five questions. There is no bonus for getting all five correct as you get 40,000, which is the biggest SOTM amount ever given out. However if you get even one wrong, you will lose 20,000 points. The only way you can lose more is if you go for all five and answer all five incorrectly, that would cost you 25,000 points.

You can go for any of the questions.

Your answer is due WHEN I WAKE UP THURSDAY MORNING, JULY 19TH. THIS IS USUALLY AROUND 7AM EST. NO EXCEPTIONS.

As I said, this is the biggest SOTM question and penalty ever given out. Choose wisely. I assume you all have seen Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade? Right now you are standing in front of the Knight who has all the golden cups behind him and one of them are the Holy Grail, offering you, in this case, a massive amount of points. Don't be like Donovan, he chose poorly. Things didn't turn out so well for him

Good luck!

?

I'm confused as to what is confusing. If you go for all five questions, YOU MUST GET ALL FIVE RIGHT. If you do not, you lose 20,000 points. How is that not clear? No one is forcing you to go for all five. You can go for four. If you get 1 wrong going for four, you still get 19,000 points. If you choose to abstain from all five, you get 8000 points. Am I missing something? Is this not clear enough?