kick ass 2 parter I would never have thought that Michael would get to Card so fast ... I thought this must be the last season as final 6 episodes would explore the aftermath of his actions and him clearing his name for good But 7th season was just announced ... albeit its a shortened 13 episode renewal which means that that is definitely going to be a final season Can't wait to see what happens now

I'm also expecting 'Dead' Larry's return sometime in the final 4 episodes ( maybe the finale which will be 2 hours just like the premiere ) I kinda wish Simon makes a comeback he is by far the most intriguing character ... but that's wishful thinking can't see what role he could play in the storyline

I'm also expecting 'Dead' Larry's return sometime in the final 4 episodes ( maybe the finale which will be 2 hours just like the premiere )I kinda wish Simon makes a comeback he is by far the most intriguing character ... but that's wishful thinking can't see what role he could play in the storyline

SIMON IS COMING BACK IN THE NEXT EP !!!

I seriously can't wait ... hopefully they manage to tie everything together with only 3 episodes left 

did you honestly believe that even for a second ? 

well I knew someone would have to sacrifice his/her life and Madeline was the logical choice I guess being the oldest and all 

Very fitting finale and Kevin Bacon show has been quite great these last 2 seasons so you missed out on a lot of good stuff ... they really ended on a high note 

I knew they would end the show with them helping someone out as an homage to the old days and format of the show ... I just thought Michael and Fi would be with them too 

Still, I loved this show and I though this was a very fitting ending of it all 

Bye Michael Westen 

Not really, I knew the show would never kill off the lead or even Fiona (unfortunately), ESPECIALLY as part of the villains plan and not some sort of self-sacrifice. But it was cool to think that show would just go all out and have a "bad" ending like that.

I don't know what changed for me, but the show is just too cheesy for me to enjoy at all. I didn't even watch the whole finale, just the last fifteen minutes. The production for the show has always been terrible and it's too bad they never got anything better with the success. The music particularly; a perfectly serviceable scene where someone might be saying something sad acting-wise would be completely undercut by the cheesy sad speech music.