Right who's watching ? After a massively disappointing season 5 season 6 is back in super form ... which is showing in ratings the show is starting to get back to its former audience after a weak start First 2 seasons are clearly the best and while season 3 is good I thought season 4 was better cause it had a focus throughout while season 3 had like several arcs that only tied up near the end Season 5 was easily the worst IMO but it was still fun as its BN Season 6 is killing it right now I am not sure where I would place it in the end but if it continues like this it just might rank alongside the first 2 seasons Btw next episode is going to be a shocker as a main character dies ( I don't wanna spoil it but its easy to figure out which one ) Pleasantly surprised that the show is back to quality this late in its run

I fell in love with the first two seasons of this, and I honestly can't remember why I stopped watching. I need to go back and start the entire series over again. I think one thing that pulled me away from it was that there were several long stretches where it felt like Michael was making no headway on clearing out the burn notice on him. It was a lot of A-Team-like wheel-spinning until the season would come to a close, and then we were teased with a possible revelation.I strongly recommend the tie-in novels. I've tracked down and read the first two. This author TOTALLY gets the feeling of the show. These books read like very in depth episodes. The narrative follows the flavor of Michael's voiceovers in the show.

I fell in love with the first two seasons of this, and I honestly can't remember why I stopped watching. I need to go back and start the entire series over again. I think one thing that pulled me away from it was that there were several long stretches where it felt like Michael was making no headway on clearing out the burn notice on him. It was a lot of A-Team-like wheel-spinning until the season would come to a close, and then we were teased with a possible revelation.I strongly recommend the tie-in novels. I've tracked down and read the first two. This author TOTALLY gets the feeling of the show. These books read like very in depth episodes. The narrative follows the flavor of Michael's voiceovers in the show.

Valid points First two seasons did have a novelty to it but I agree they moved too slow with the continuous storyline ... however that could be attributed to the fact that Michael was out of the CIA game and therefore with less resources he needed more time to get some informations and whatnot Season 3 was kind of a mixed bag as they spent too much time trying to refocus the show after the 'big reveal' at the end of season 2 Season 4 promises the final showdown with the people that burned him and it delivers ... up until season 5 which spends a ridiculous amount of episodes ( like 10 out of 18 ) on a whodunit arc that gives us the lamest reveal ever ... Season 6, however, is without a doubt much better than season 5 and IMO season 3 ... thing are moving surprisingly fast for BN example - they need to help a character out in order to get vital info from that character ... instead of like taking one episode to getting info then another to get resources to help and then helping him/her in the third one they get to it immediately in one episode These are just my thoughts of course maybe someone else prefers other seasons

I still watch it but I'm not as into it as I was a while back since I haven't had much time for it. However, I do like the new season and catch it when I can, and I look forward to seeing who dies this week (although I assume not a "main" character...probably that new chick they brought in the past couple of episodes). And honestly, I didn't mind Season 5 that much. It was nice to finally see the man who burned Michael come into the picture, if only for the latter half of the season.

I still watch it but I'm not as into it as I was a while back since I haven't had much time for it. However, I do like the new season and catch it when I can, and I look forward to seeing who dies this week (although I assume not a "main" character...probably that new chick they brought in the past couple of episodes). And honestly, I didn't mind Season 5 that much. It was nice to finally see the man who burned Michael come into the picture, if only for the latter half of the season.

Actually based on the promo for the next episode along with tidbits from the actors the character that is going to die is gonna be Nate

As I expected Nate died ... but so did Anson ! Now that's something I didn't see coming I mean I just hope its not just someone else who's above Anson and once again we dive into the black hole all over again ... maybe it was Rebecca ? So far this season has been on fire I hope they continue that way ... next episode looks promising

Ok, before watching it I actually had it narrowed down to Sam and Nate...I didn't think they would have the balls to kill of Sam though. So the whole time watching I was predicting Nate to die (and no, I never read your spoiler before hand Crusader). Still, a very effective kill off and dramatic closure. But what surprised me was that Anson also died. Great episode and especially a great ending.Is this the last season? It's felt that way to me, but I feel like they would have advertised it as so. I know it's only been signed on through the 6th season, so it could be.

By the way, my guess on who killed Anson: Larry. It's corny because he should have died when the bombs detonated last season, but Larry has been a recurring antagonist, and the news paper only said "two died in bombing", nothing about Larry dying. Of course, to refute that, no one knew Larry existed, and maybe there were no body parts left.Just a stab in the dark here.

Edited by The Creator

Larry is pretty much certain to be alive ... and that's an excellent guess right there But the only problem is he's been showing exclusively only one episode per season ... in order for him to be the one he also has to get an extended appearance ... but hey Nate got it so maybe they will do it After all Larry is a pretty fucking badass character and certainly worthy of being an antagonist to Michael

All right I'm calling it right now BEST SEASON OF BURN NOTICE Card makes total sense and the reveal was very nice I honestly didn't get suspicious about him till the very end November preview, while short, promises even better stuff coming up so I am officially pumped and hopeful for a seventh season ... coming up with the goods this late in the show's run deserves a reward

Here's the promo for the second part of the season coming back in november

So many theories are bouncing around now ... one thing I'm fairly certain off is that 'dead larry' is not definitely not dead and given his connection with Michael and somewhat with the whole Anson thing he'll come backVaughn won't be coming back IMO since he was a step below Anson and therefore unaware of many things that we discovered afterwards ... I wish they bring back Simon that guy was too awesome to be featured in only 2 episodes

What about Management? What ever happened to him? He was in 2 episodes, and the last we saw him was when Simon took him hostage, Michael freed him, and he told Mike that he had a future ahead of him or something like that. That was a few seasons ago (Season 3 I think).

What about Management? What ever happened to him? He was in 2 episodes, and the last we saw him was when Simon took him hostage, Michael freed him, and he told Mike that he had a future ahead of him or something like that. That was a few seasons ago (Season 3 I think).

Yeah he crossed my mind as well but the thing is season 3 was a looooong time ago ... I mean I kept expecting him to pop up ever since the season 3 finale where he was featured last time but he just never did ... I gave up on him reappearing some time ago Although if he does appear that would be one heck of a surprise My theory is that Card helped Anson burn Michael but why exactly did he order Nate's hit doesn't seem clear to me ... if he wanted them both dead he could have executed it easily But then again with Pearce so close to Michael he couldn't have gotten away with it so instead he decided to kill both Nate and Anson when the opportunity presented itself and Pearce was out of the picture and he lured Michael out of the country so he can kill him and cover it up I'm loving this show right now

I still think Nate's death was accidental; he just happened to be behind Anson at the time of Anson's death. As for wanting Michael dead, Card either intentionally did from the beginning, or it's just become a necessity to Card becuase of Nate's death, since now Michael would be digging to deep into matters that would wind up implicating Card in Nate's death and perhaps greater conspiracies as well, such as a potential involvement with Anson.

Well yeah Nate's death could be accidental but then you should also consider thisWhy did Card have Anson killed ? Cause Anson could probably implicate a lot of people ... Card too probablyWhich also brings us to the fact that Card was involved somehow ... IMO he was the one who recommended Anson and his organization to burn Michael ... he might have helped them with it too ... this last episode showed that Card knows Michael and knows what makes him tick and Card is definitely a scheming character Also Pearce is gone and I got used to her given how long has she been recurring on the show ... I understand why she had to leave the show ( Michael now has no ally in CIA only enemies ) but her departure was a little weak IMO ... she just left

Edited by Crusader