Moviedweeb

Anyone listen to GEEKTIME! (Howard 100/101)?

I am curious if anyone listens to this show (many of them are on YouTube in addition to Sirius). They have had some great and revealing interviews including several of the directors and actors in the MCU (Favereau, Branagh, Hiddelsn, Hemsworth etc.) and many others (off the top of my head: Don Cheadle, Kristen Bell, Emmy Rossum, Brian Michael Bendis, Joe Quesada, Joshua Jackson) yet I NEVER see this show referenced on the Internet. BTW, The Tom Hiddelson interview is great and he does a ridiculously good impersonation of Hans Gruber.

Is it hosted by Howard? I haven't heard of it, but I'm always in the market for geek podcasts/radio shows. I'm currently hooked on "Now Playing" podcast where the hosts have reviewed every Marvel movie/TV pilot and have just now gone through every Batman movie including the Adam West one. The Green Lantern episode is a great one to start off with.

Is it hosted by Howard? I haven't heard of it, but I'm always in the market for geek podcasts/radio shows. I'm currently hooked on "Now Playing" podcast where the hosts have reviewed every Marvel movie/TV pilot and have just now gone through every Batman movie including the Adam West one. The Green Lantern episode is a great one to start off with.

It's hosted by John Hein who does The Wrap Up show and Ralph who is, well, Ralph. The hosts can be quite ridiculous but it's entertaining and the guests are great with many exclusives. I'll def check outs Now Playing, thanks. You can download or stream most of them here although the site is unecessarily difficult (http://www.sterngeek.com/shows/16/geek-time/). Howard like to bag on the show to annoy Ralph which is always amusing.