The Movie Man

Just checking if we still have to use spoilers for DK?

Just checking if we still have to use spoilers, as this isn't true anymore > the release of The Dark Knight Rises is imminent? and until when...as I want to discuss something about future Batman movies, and spoilers just kills the conversation, IMO.

As you're aware, the release of The Dark Knight Rises is imminent. Due to the high amount of interest in the film, we ask that you please avoid discussing spoilers publicly as much as possible. If you do, the use of spoiler tags is REQUIRED.

You can do this by clicking the smiley with the black bar over its face, or by typing (spoiler)SOME SPOILER, ETC.(/spoiler) -- just replace ( ) with [ ]. If this is done with frequency, please take the conversation to one of the following threads where spoilers will be allowed for the film:

Bump! For a movie site, isn't a week long enough? And every movie has spoilers? And why are other movies allowed to be spoiled, even before they open, as show people comment on previews.

Some members on this site won't see TDKR in their home countries until the beginning of August.The rule is that spoilers are banned from a box office discussion thread until the film has completely opened worldwide. If you want to discuss spoilers then you can discuss them in the film's review thread or in a dedicated spoiler thread like this sub-forum here has.

Some members on this site won't see TDKR in their home countries until the beginning of August.The rule is that spoilers are banned from a box office discussion thread until the film has completely opened worldwide. If you want to discuss spoilers then you can discuss them in the film's review thread or in a dedicated spoiler thread like this sub-forum here has.

Really don't understand this, as Batman only has a couple of spoilers that aren't even that big, as compared to other movies.So can I start a thread next week in the movie section, after August?Also, is the last scene between Catwoman and Bane a spoiler, as I have seen on here what happened to Bane by some users, in the Catwoman thread.

Really don't understand this, as Batman only has a couple of spoilers that aren't even that big, as compared to other movies.So can I start a thread next week in the movie section, after August?Also, is the last scene between Catwoman and Bane a spoiler, as I have seen on here what happened to Bane by some users, in the Catwoman thread.

Why would you start a spoiler thread in the movie section? We already have dedicated spoiler places to discuss TDKR so talk about the film there. It's not that hard to understand.
  • Like 1

• Community Manager

Notice the warning has been removed so I guess all is OK.

Nope. The warning's removal doesn't negate the rule that you have to wait until after the film has opened worldwide. The notice was set to merely expire at the time, but the rule remains.