baumer

Bowling for Columbine

9 members have voted

1. 1. Grade it

this is my favourite Michael moore film and proberly his best, you really can't go wrong with a documentry set up like this, it's been so long since i've watched this,I do remember he makes serveral vital points that should be adressed even if his way is a little unorthodox, I think he still needs to be heard and the movie needs to be seen. definitely not a feel good movie, but it's meant to be serious and open your eyes to what's going on in america.

Astonishingly still relevant today.

Lots of people criticize the interview with Charlton Heston at the end, but I think it was fair and necessary for the themes of the film. He's treating Heston the same way he treated Kmart.

Edited by cannastop

On 10/7/2012 at 0:01 PM, Lordmandeep said:

Lol his adventure to Canada was hilarious.This is a Canadian Ghetto..

Kind of the point. The American ghetto in South Central Los Angeles also wasn't dangerous to film in. 

Edited by cannastop

One of the most famous moments comes when Marilyn Manson misinterprets Moore's question, which I think was about the surviving victims and community, but Manson interpreted it to be about the killers.

Or maybe he didn't interpret it that way? I know lots of people think he was referring to the killers.

Edited by cannastop