Impact

CAYOM Year 5 Discussion

Try chrome if you can, never had a problem with Chrome. And if worst comes to worst we can PM people the full plots during Review Season.

That would mean I'd have three different browsers on my computer :PWe should probably PM, that'd be the best strategy. Edited by etr906

If you find some time, tell me what you think about it. I´m very satisfied with it and hope that many of you will enjoy it.

I'll get to it after I finish reading earnings reports, and I'll probably have to revisit the first 2, don't recall particularly clearly the events in both of the previous movies.

Alfred guaranteed Hindenburg will come out so leave it at that. Red Pyramid is ether staying on July 2 and will take its chances or it can move to the open June 18th date. Leave it at that.

It's staying now and forever, so sucks for Alfred -_-

I wouldn't be so sure about that, Hindenburg could be huge.

It's really a race to the finish, since Hindenburg was in development hell when I moved Red Pyramid to July 2. Since Hindenburg still hasn't been posted confirming it's release, I should be entitled to July 2 <_< Edited by etr906

It's really a race to the finish, since Hindenburg was in development hell when I moved Red Pyramid to July 2. Since Hindenburg still hasn't been posted confirming it's release, I should be entitled to July 2 <_<

Oh you're entitled to open a movie any day, I'm just saying it probably isn't a wise decision.

Red Pyramid is going for a preteen audience, while Hindenburg is going for adults I'd assume.

True, but I'm looking at Hindenburg's budget, and I'm assuming it's gonna be huge. Could be another Hugo, or Cloud Atlas though. :P

True, but I'm looking at Hindenburg's budget, and I'm assuming it's gonna be huge. Could be another Hugo, or Cloud Atlas though. :P

I will guess a budget of close to $150 million. If Red Pyramid turns out to be a smash, then Hindenburg is looking to be the next Cloud Atlas.