• Joel Edgerton
    • Ethan Hawke
    • Aaron Eckhart
    • Paul Walker
    • Sam Rockwell
    • Pierce Brosnan
    • Garrett Hedlund
    • Other (please name)

they should just make it take place at a time relativity within the ages of the actors now, CGI, to de-age makes the actors look weird. and make-up could probably take 10 years off them, then making them in their 50s and perfect ages for their children to be front and center. I heard they were going for an original story. which is fine. but I hope they don't totally disregard everything that happened in the EU, like at least, Keep Mara Jade and, Jaina, Jacen, Anakin solo, and Ben Skywalker, or at the very least make them have offspring, the family-center of the EU,was what made it so personal and that's what they need for the new trilogy.

• Founder / Operator

Harrison Ford.With today's technology, they can just "de-age" the original three actors like freakin' Brett Ratner did with Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellen. If Ratner could do it from old photos of the actors then surely someone even slightly more talented could do it with three films worth of footage and scenes from the cutting room floor. I want the original actors. We are super lucky they are all still alive and very much kicking. Their personalities, their mannerisms, their faces are essential if the characters are going to be a big part of this new series.But, hopefully better than the de-aging they did for Jeff Bridges in Tron Legacy(He just looked weird).

We don't disagree very often, but I'd be livid if they attempted an X3/Tron: Legacy de-aging process for Ford (or any other character) in Star Wars. I'm a defender for Tron: Legacy (huge guilty pleasure of mine), but that CGI stunt on Bridges was the worst part of it in hindsight. It's incredibly distracting for me.

That being said, technology has a way of improving. But I don't think it's quite there in time for Ep7.