The show is floundering. I find the weekly cases to be uninspired and the episodes bore me, especially since we're now back to a cat-and-mouse game between Beckett and Castle. They need something to shake things up.Maybe kill Alexis, the most annoyingly perfect teenager in history (yes, not getting accepted into Stanford does not make her more relatable and less annoying, writers!)

The show is floundering. I find the weekly cases to be uninspired and the episodes bore me, especially since we're now back to a cat-and-mouse game between Beckett and Castle. They need something to shake things up.

Maybe kill Alexis, the most annoyingly perfect teenager in history (yes, not getting accepted into Stanford does not make her more relatable and less annoying, writers!)

Agree 100%.

• Community Manager

You know I have been meaning to watch this show for a while. One of my favorite shows is Bones and everyone tells me Castle is just like it. Do any of you watch Bones?

Castle is like Bones, but funnier and better.

I know a site where you can see all the shows. They are uploaded right after they air. And you can even download the episode and watch it on your flatscreen HD all the way and we only have to wait like 2-3 hours after they air.

i was wondering if anyone watched castle on this site, i love that show , a fan of nathan fillion ever since i discovered belatedly the gone too soon FIREFLY sighhhthe show is better than bones which i stopped watching 8 episodes into season 6 i got tired of the new gf BS!!! that plus never quite got over the 100th episode

ok first no one has commented since me season 4 finale was awesome hellooooo....and by the way so was season 5 premiere which was the awaited morning after two : i finally gave in to bones ,watched rest of season 6 and subsequent yet short season 7 back to back, i hadnt realize how much i miss hodgins and angela relationship , kinda meh about booth and brennan still but its gonna take a while for me to get over the bad taste in my mouth left by cheery blondie gf booth came back so in love with from afghanistan or irak pfff

• Community Manager

IMO they transitioned the BIG MOMENT very well but ratings suck ( cause DWTS ratings scuk and that precedes Castle ) so season 5 might be the last one

lol.Ratings don't suck that badly. I believe they're within ABC's average and Castle should be fine.