A Marvel Fanboy

China Box Office Thread | Deadpool & Wolverine- July 26

LOL This role suited Henry. It played to his acting strengths. He does have a sincerity about him. However, he is very wooden and this is about the extent of his acting skills.

All actors who have played Superman on the big or small screen have certain wooden-ness to them.

Think about it. Reeves, Routh, Cain. They all have that nice-guy boy-scout demeanor to them. 

Supe is a guy who try to please everybody, trying to fit in, and at the same time to conceal.

He wants to blend in, not stick out like a sore thumb.

All actors who have played Superman on the big or small screen have certain wooden-ness to them.

Think about it. Reeves, Routh, Cain. They all have that nice-guy boy-scout demeanor to them. 

Supe is a guy who try to please everybody, trying to fit in, and at the same time to conceal.

He wants to blend in, not stick out like a sore thumb.

I don't know about Routh but Reeves and Cain are nowhere near as wooden as Cavill. I've seen all of them in other stuff beside Superman.

That's not bad is it?

3rd best OD of the year for Hollywood movies, behind IM3 and The Hobbit. I think it's pretty good.

What that translate to OW, Olive? 25M-30M?