A Marvel Fanboy

China Box Office Thread | Deadpool & Wolverine- July 26

You are so sure about The Hobbit..The Lord of the Ring is so famous there? I hope for Spiderman, such a success in China would be great for the OS numbers.

Chinese audiences always said 3D effects of 3D movies weren't as good as Avatar.If a movie could make more than Avatar, its 3D effects should be better than Avatar.

You are so sure about The Hobbit..The Lord of the Ring is so famous there? I hope for Spiderman, such a success in China would be great for the OS numbers.

Yes. LOTR trilogy is the definition of classic. And you have 3D in 48 FPS.

Even MIB3's average attendance per show in OW was lower than 50, it got more than 72,000 shows in 3 days(more than 24,000 shows in one day, highest ever for single movie)! :lol:

25M you got it. ;)

HelloHey dude did you enjoy MIB3? ^_^ Do you think it possible that MIB reach 60m+ because of Children's Day this weekend? and I'm actually here to ask for your weibo.....

Yes, I think MIB3 was quite good. 8/10 from me. 60M is doable by the weekend. I dont use weibo too much. you can search with my baidu ID.

Overall box office was about 1.03b in 1-5 month of 2012, increasing about 54% compared to 2011.But the second half of May in 2012 was weaker than 2011.That means the summer of 2012 might be disappointing. :angry:

It will have to be disappointing with major hollywood films delayed or canceled.