A Marvel Fanboy

China Box Office Thread | Deadpool & Wolverine- July 26

Saturday:

[*]1. So Young 41m [*]2. Croods 8m [*]3. GIJ2 7.5M [*]4. Conspirators 4.1m [*]5. AWI 1.7M [*]6. FMR 0.4M

Cume:

[*]So Young 88m [*]Croods 88.5m [*]GIJ2 280M [*]Conspirators 4.2m [*]AWI 179M [*]FMR 516M

Great for So Young. Adjusted into admissions, its working day is one of the biggest in history. Will explode into holidays. Maybe even 80M single day on Apr 29 ? Hmm...

Hefty drop for GIJ2, -62%. It will lose most of its screenings once IM3 opens. Will end with around $52M.

Very good for Croods. It will sustain most of screening through coming holiday and enjoy a notable increase. Heading to $30m.

Conspirators underpeformed and it deserved that. It probably wont get many screening into holidays.

FMR will make it to 520M.

Edited by firedeep

I am really scared by So Young performance. Just scaring.

Today is a working Sunday, so it equals a normal Friday. How is SY doing ? Already huge jump, 50% one, from yesterday with the help of just evening shows. You can imagine a whole non working holiday.

80M single day (Apr 29,30) for it now looks way too conservative I am afraid. Maybe even 100M single day with biggest admissions in history.  And of course, I hope I am wrong ....

This year's May holiday looks to be a mega one. Last year three day did 230M. This one looks to double it, maybe more.

IM3 may still can do good numbers but it is definitely impossible to even come close to what So Young is doing.

When a mega Hollywood movie like IM3 can not remotely match a big (yup, So Young is not even the top three local movie of the year, I can bet that. The biggest to come in Dec) but not the biggest one, I dont know but safely say that Hhollywood is dead. Yes, it is dead.

Edited by firedeep