#ED

Estimated Wknd Numbers - BD2(141.3M) Skyfall(41.5M) Lincoln(21M)

Old school was the best. True story, when I was in high school I picked up my date and I had some R&B playing. Bear in mind I was a 130lb white kid with braces and glasses. But we heard R Kelley BumpNGrind. Johnny Gill-My My MY and Rub you the Right Way and Ralph Tresvant-Sensitivity.I was told this music got the ladies.

LOL RKelley "Your body is calling" Now that one is a guarantee.

I loved growing up in the Bay Area...but I'd never go back to live there now. I like the quiet of Oregon. I haven't heard gunshots at night in years. :D

LOL I know lots of people up there. All my fellow Warriors fans, lol. Talk about some loyal sports fans. Whew!
  • Like 1

Fat guys getting chicks? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA Sure.

I've been fat most of my life and I've had little trouble in that area. OK, I've had a little trouble, but in my experience attitude > looks when it comes to girls.

Run TMC baby! (Depending on your age, you may get that or not)

Haha. I know Timmy, Mitch and Chris. Chris was the GM for a while. Back when they were good. Can't forget Don Nelson and the guy that ruined it all, Chris Webber.

Haha. I know Timmy, Mitch and Chris. Chris was the GM for a while. Back when they were good. Can't forget Don Nelson and the guy that ruined it all, Chris Webber.

I was a Fab 5(Michigan) fan too.

Damn. You. Chris. Webber.