Blankments

CAYOM Year 6 Advance Schedule

On a side note, I'm thinking of delaying Franklin Feud, and do a biopic on one of the greatest men who ever lived instead.Who do you guys think could play Mr. Rogers at age 41?

Ty Burrell? He's been nominated for an Emmy three times, and is a good age to play Mr. Rogers.

Well I guess Hilary Clinton is a contender for Best Documentary.

read major Oscar Contender as I said in my post. This way it's easier for people to plan their films as we don't have small indie-platform releases, expansions, and fillers that make the schedule seem much fuller than it is. I mean just look at Thanksgiving weekend Year 5. The amount of films that're opening or expanding on that date is insane.

Well, everyone wants to snag the best spots.

Well, it's just a matter of movies that actually need a good spot to perform well and make money which are Blockbusters only and everything else will do fairly well no matter which weekend they open on (There are a few select weekends that you'll have to be stupid to open on ;) ) but normally it doesn't really matter what weekend Fillers and etc. are on.

Daniel-Day Lewis is good at doing impressions, but I like variety.

Well, yes, I don't want to use DDL (too old for Mr. Rogers at the time the movie takes place) but Burrell doesn't do impressions. I want a 40s actor who can do a good Mr. Rogers impression.

Well, yes, I don't want to use DDL (too old for Mr. Rogers at the time the movie takes place) but Burrell doesn't do impressions. I want a 40s actor who can do a good Mr. Rogers impression.

He dosen't need to do an impression. He just needs to be good. You will never get an actor that sounds exactly like the actual figure.