Blankments

CAYOM Year 6 Advance Schedule

I've only moved one film, and it was up a week only. :P I'm also slightly amused by the December drama.

I'm just glad I'm not part of it. I moved once for Creator and now I'm happy with where I am. Though if someone schedules a sci-fi movie within 2 weeks before and after 4 November or a blockbuster on the weekend before thanksgiving I'll be majorly pissed.

Dominion is about the future of humanity. After a nuclear holocaust humans had to leave earth and search for another planet to live. After many years they find a new planet and the high intelligent race of this planet take care of the remaining humans. But also problems come with them...

Edited by SilverShark

Dominion is about the future of humanity. After a nuclear holocaust humans had to leave earth and search for another planet to live. After many years they find a new planet and the high intelligent race of this planet take care of the remaining humans. But also problems come with them...

If I based my review of Dominion on this, it would be the #1 film of the year :D
  • Like 1