kayumanggi

PHILIPPINES BOX OFFICE thread​ | INSIDE OUT II breaks records. Only the last two AVENGERS movies opened bigger on opening day. But can it beat FROZEN II's total?

13 minutes ago, SchumacherFTW said:

Something about beef? 

Sorry, what do you mean? 😅 I was actually complaining about this policy of SM Cinema where they downgrade ratings and then cut some parts. The thing is, they have not been consistent about this since they allowed R-18 movies in the recent past.

22 minutes ago, kayumanggi said:

Sorry, what do you mean? 😅 I was actually complaining about this policy of SM Cinema where they downgrade ratings and then cut some parts. The thing is, they have not been consistent about this since they allowed R-18 movies in the recent past.

My Tagalog isn't great, only word I recognised there was baka 😅

43 minutes ago, SchumacherFTW said:

I really have a lot to learn given I'll soon have my little girl speaking Tagalog and Bissaya soon 😅

Ey. I didn't know. Congratulations! How old is she?

20 hours ago, kayumanggi said:

Here we are again with the R-16 rating. Baka may cut na naman 'yan?

Saw it last night and it was preeeetty graphic but can't say for sure if cuts were done or some were deliberate cuts.

Anw, this southwest moonson fueled by a typhoon will really affect opening week numbers.

I remember in 2011 when there was a huge typhoon in the Luzon region yet local movie No Other Woman was breaking box office records (film even cancelled its premiere) and became the highest grossing local film that time by then. We'll see.

Stay safe everyone! Lots of stranded people due to road floods.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kayumanggi said:

There's severe flooding in Mega Manila, but I will still watch DEADPOOL & WOLVERINE. 😅

Oh hey! I'm near Meycauayan. Proud Bulakenyo here: the home of road constructions yet still so many floods.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, icebearraven said:

Oh hey! I'm near Meycauayan. Proud Bulakenyo here: the home of road constructions yet still so many floods.

Stay safe, par. This is one hell of a storm. It didn't even hit us directly, but it's pulling the monsoon rains.

• Heart 1

36 minutes ago, icebearraven said:

Saw it last night and it was preeeetty graphic but can't say for sure if cuts were done or some were deliberate cuts.

Anw, this southwest moonson fueled by a typhoon will really affect opening week numbers.

I remember in 2011 when there was a huge typhoon in the Luzon region yet local movie No Other Woman was breaking box office records (film even cancelled its premiere) and became the highest grossing local film that time by then. We'll see.

Stay safe everyone! Lots of stranded people due to road floods.

No description available.

There you go. This is the biggest cinema operator here. Overseas observers should take note ig

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, icebearraven said:

No description available.

There you go. This is the biggest cinema operator here. Overseas observers should take note ig

Wait, what does this mean? Some shows have been cancelled?

31 minutes ago, kayumanggi said:

Wait, what does this mean? Some shows have been cancelled?

I guess they are pushing guests with tickets today to reschedule as they would allow it (or discourage others from further purcashing today).

From what I quickly scanned today on some customer service screenshots, screenings today will still play.  

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, icebearraven said:

I guess they are pushing guests with tickets today to reschedule as they would allow it (or discourage others from further purcashing today).

From what I quickly scanned today on some customer service screenshots, screenings today will still play.  

The mall has ordered tenants to close at 4:00pm including cinemas. Showings that have started will just be finished, but no more tickets will be sold. Wtf. What a bummer. 😭

Edited by kayumanggi

1 hour ago, kayumanggi said:

The mall has ordered tenants to close at 4:00pm including cinemas. Showings that have started will just be finished, but no more tickets will be sold. Wtf. What a bummer. 😭

Ohh makes more sense. I mean, Manila is about to drown huhu 

43 minutes ago, icebearraven said:

Ohh makes more sense. I mean, Manila is about to drown huhu 

But of course the safety of our fellowmen is the priority. The malls offer free services to those who are stranded.

GTOFuVJaYAUGJ28?format=jpg&name=medium

GTOFuWcaYAEfbaU?format=jpg&name=medium

GTOFuVIb0AETZfi?format=jpg&name=small

GTOFuWaaYAIgfz9?format=jpg&name=medium

• Heart 1

Inside Out II - 817,899,192 / 2,677,564 admits

Crossed Frozen II but Admission is way behind (Frozen II did 3,082,756) for 4th Highest Grossing Film in Philippines behind the two Avengers & Rewind 

Despicable Me 4 - 112,661,055 

• Like 3
  • Astonished 1