Accursed Arachnid!™

Most Believable Superhero Franchise STORIES/UNIVERSES

If Batman (particularly Nolan's batman) doesnt win this poll, then something is wrong. I mean, how can a bunch of supernatural freaks being more believable than a normal guy with no magic powers at all? :thinking:

Kick-ass is more believable and Iron Man is arguably more believable. A guy walks around with half a face and that's suppose to be 'realistic'? I'd rather belive in Tony Starks suit than that.

Kick-ass is more believable and Iron Man is arguably more believable. A guy walks around with half a face and that's suppose to be 'realistic'? I'd rather belive in Tony Starks suit than that.

I honestly wish we could concentrate on what makes the stories unbelievable, not how the characters are unrealistic. It's really two different things.

But that's the thing, believable and realism go hand in hand.

As long as it's in context with the story, sure. There just seems to be a lot of out of context character bashing going on. It really doesn't matter if the character would not exist in the real world. What matters is if the character would exist in the story's world.

There aren't any believable superhero stories/franchises, so this is kind of a flawed premise for a thread IMHO.

Yet another person to completely miss the point. I'm thinking of locking the thread since most people on here seem to have an inability for understanding what it's about or I just have an inability for explaining it well enough for them to understand(probably both).

Yet another person to completely miss the point. I'm thinking of locking the thread since most people on here seem to have an inability for understanding what it's about or I just have an inability for explaining it well enough for them to understand(probably both).

No, I'm pretty sure it's just your inability to explain it. :P