Accursed Arachnid!™

Most Believable Superhero Franchise STORIES/UNIVERSES

Still think some of you are still having a hard time understanding what I mean by "believable". And Al, you're attacking my thread over semantics and not even attempting to understand.

Maybe I'm just not getting this idea over to you. Perhaps, this might help:

http://mythicscribes...evable-fantasy/

Maintaining your audience’s suspension of disbelief is a challenge that every fantasy writer must face. Obtaining, and holding, that suspension relies on your ability to convey a believable story, setting, and cast.

Edited by ShAAken not Stirred™

They're making a third? I know about TASM2, but I never suspected a third until the 2nd was deemed a success. Cool. I never got into Raimi's Spider-Man movies, but with TASM, it's just more interesting. Raimi's movies always made me feel not part of the movement, as if I had to have read Spider-Man comics as a child to participate in them. Hopefully TASM continues as the first started. This could be a great, great, great trilogy.

Im not sure exactly, I know a post of his was deleted in the black Bond thread in the Bond forum for saying that Bond should not be black because he doesn't go around gang raping people

That was one in a long line of just super cheery postings by our pal Al. Yes, he lasted a whole 36 hours between suspensions.

If Batman (particularly Nolan's batman) doesnt win this poll, then something is wrong. I mean, how can a bunch of supernatural freaks being more believable than a normal guy with no magic powers at all? :thinking:

Because there are even more believeable heroes than Batman, like The Punisher