The Movie Man

Most Likeable/Unlikable Actors/Actresses in Movies

Like: Jennifer Lawrence, Brad Pitt, Tom Hanks, Denzel Washington, Meryl Streep, Jack Nicholson, Jeff fucking Bridges

HATE!!!!: ***George Clooney***, Tom Cruise, Leonardo "Catface" DiCaprio, Seth Rogen, James "Talentless Douche" Franco, Reese "Jet Plane Jaw" Witherspoon, Anne-oying Hathaway

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: Edited by ddddeeee
  • Like 1

Like: Jennifer LawrenceHATE!!!!: Anne-oying Hathaway

:bravo:Jennifer Lawrence is exactly what Anne Hathaway is trying so hard to be, a goofy and talented beauty. But she's not as genuinely natural and effortless as Lawrence in each department. Edited by dashrendar44

Likeable:Leonardio Dicaprio: He's an amazing actor, respects where he is. Consistently performs well and off the top of my head I can't think of a TERRIBLE film he starred in. He also does a lot of activism work, which I admire greatly. He seems really nice and thoughtful in his interviews.Johnny Depp: While maybe he doesn't ALWAYS star in the greatest of movies, he is a very likeable guy, he was friends with Hunter S Thompson and once again, seems nice in his interviews. Quite funny and smart as well.Emma Stone: She's a terrific actor and consistently performs quite well. She's extremely confident and nice in all of her interviews that I have seen, and comes across as a very down to earth person.Unlikeable:Shia LeBeouf: Arrogant and obnoxious, absolutely terrible actor, have not enjoyed watching any of his movies except for Lawless, which I still hated him in..Justin Timberlake: Terrible pop-star turned actor. Don't like him in any movies, at all.Nicholas Cage: He's a shite actor. Whereas most of Shia and Justin's movies weren't entirely "BAD", almost every Nicholas Cage movie I have seen is absolute crap. He also overacts a lot, resulting in freak-out compilations on YouTube.

I don`t like celebes who say some pretentious crap that they just think it`s cool and attention grabbing but otherwise you know they have no desire to pursue it. In short, posers. Kate Beckinsale and Evangeline Lilly should STFU about writing movie scripts. They talk that shit for years yet haven`t lifted a pinky to write a first line let alone the whole nine yards. Can`t find time between shampoo commercials (Lilly) and swirling you ass in a catsuit (Beckinsale) or someshit. :rolleyes: Also, if you don`t really mean to retire don`t "threaten" with it especially if many people jumped in happiness at the news that you won`t be polluting the screens with your toxic presence. Finally, nothing sounds worse than saying I`m gonna retire and dedicate myself to helping kids in Africa and than sign up for TH trilogy while kids in Africa are waiting for help. Seriously, some celebs are gigantic turn offs the moment they open their mouth.Moreover, I hate, hate, HATE spin doctors on why their career didn`t take off or at least not as big as expected. So we get pure garbage like "I turned down the lead in a movie and TV series because I`m looking for smaller roles so I can be with my family ". Nobody turns down leading roles so just stop insulting people`s intelligence. We know you were never offered one. STFU!

Edited by fishnets
  • Like 1

remember there are 2 different ways to look at this question . One is how you like the actor in real life the other way is how you like the actor of the roles he usually plays on screen . or the characters he plays