CJohn

Monday Numbers | The Hobbit - 6.9M

OK, I`m going to see Les Mis now so I have one big Fasschlong size request. Can someone make the :rofl::worthy::bravo: Avacock:Extended Edition Disney Ride sig for me with a tasteful picture of Fassy and Disney tobogan where his tobogan should be but can`t due to PG nature of these forums? Thanks.

Please someone... DO THIS!!! :rofl:
  • Like 1

Baumer and AA will laugh a lot. Water Bottle will want to ban us, but Neo will likely just want to delete the pages. In the end, I hope Shawn lets the thread live. This is a PG-13 forum, there is nothing no-PG-13 in our discussion... :lol:

• Like 3

Baumer and AA will laugh a lot. Water Bottle will want to ban us, but Neo will likely just want to delete the pages. In the end, I hope Shawn lets the thread live. This is a PG-13 forum, there is nothing no-PG-13 in our discussion... :lol:

Exactly. We talked about Disney Parks, Panasonic 152 inch 3D TV, Shame (the movie, that's it), Fassbender (The actor, that's it) and we talked about the possibility of an extended Avatar DVD release and Magic Mike 2 with new actors.
  • Like 5

You've done derailments before but none like this. It's an all-time classic. Hopefully, Mods will see that and let our "Precious" live.
  • Like 4

Exactly. We talked about Disney Parks, Panasonic 152 inch 3D TV, Shame (the movie, that's it), Fassbender (The actor, that's it) and we talked about the possibility of an extended Avatar DVD release and Magic Mike 2 with new actors.

This, just this. We also talked about The Girl With a Dragon Tattoo.
  • Like 1

You've done derailments before but none like this. It's an all-time classic. Hopefully, Mods will see that and let our "Precious" live.

Me and CJohn are like the Robin Hood's of BO- forum: we save boring threads by making them a little more.. special.You all should thank us. And bring us money.
  • Like 1

And there I received my 100th and 101st like!Thank you, ladies and gentleman. Have a Happy Christmas!

This, just this. We also talked about The Girl With a Dragon Tattoo.

We also talked about big ass snakes... like anacondas or pythons.But kids love snakes, right? Edited by ChD
  • Like 2

Me and CJohn are like the Robin Hood's of BO- forum: we save boring threads by making them a little more.. special.You all should thank us. And bring us money.

Yes. I am in need of some cash. Me and Jack made all of you laugh. Now bring our reward! B)
  • Like 1