CJohn

Monday Numbers | The Hobbit - 6.9M

Fishnets you look gorgous.

I know, I always do especially when I puke all over Shitto.

Im watching ROTK right now and Eowyn is about 15 minutes from uttering the famous fishnets line. I cant wait lol.

OMG, that line is the biggest career suicide since Elizabeth Berkley licked the pole in Showgirls.

AM I THE ONLY ONE GETTING FREAKED OUT BECAUSE BAUMER IS TAKING THIS WHOLE THING SO CALMLY?

I am too. The anticipation to see the mods reaction was huge and then Baumer talks... about ROTK?! I was expecting to get banned for life or something. Edited by CJohn
  • Like 3

AM I THE ONLY ONE GETTING FREAKED OUT BECAUSE BAUMER IS TAKING THIS WHOLE THING SO CALMLY?

He's too calm for my liking or maybe he hasn't seen the previous 40 pages but hey, if we get banned we will all go out together. The way it should be. :D :D :D
  • Like 3

Fish, do you think it was the line itself or simply Shitto's shrieking delivery?

It was everything but the line was the nail in the coffin. It was really that bad and that`s saying something cause eevrything she did was fuckin terrible.

Yes you are. I`d be more affraid if a conservative mod like Neo was quiet.
  • Like 1

I am too. The anticipation to see the mods reaction was huge and then Baumer talks... about ROTK?!

Relax. No one can avert their eyes from a trainwreck and neither can he. Let him finish watching. Edited by fishnets
  • Like 2

I was never worried about Baumer anyway, he would laugh like us in this thread. Worry would be, when WB or Neo showed up. :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Water Bottle will ban every single one of us for the rest of our lifes. We are doomed if he shows up.
  • Like 1