5 members have voted

1. 1. Grade it

looks like I was the sole person to go see this anyway......Broken City is a very generic movie. The actors felt like they were on auto pilot, the story is been there, done that, very boring, and at points kind of laughable. The movie is never bad that you walk out but its just well THERE.

Grade: C

looks like I was the sole person to go see this anyway......Broken City is a very generic movie. The actors felt like they were on auto pilot, the story is been there, done that, very boring, and at points kind of laughable. The movie is never bad that you walk out but its just well THERE.

Grade: C

Seems spot on. With a cast like that, Crowe and Zeta-Jones (who was only in it for what seemed like 5-minutes), I expected more. However, the plot is convoluted and the dialogue was bad. The only thing that would've turned it around was if on the big contract the one signature would be Lex Luthor, seemed kind of fitting for him...

Anyway, not terrible but pretty bland and utterly forgettable, a fatal flaw with any movie because at least a terrible movie (see: Batman & Robin) will be remembered for many years later while the average ones will blend in with one another.

**½/*****, (C, 4.8/10, 2/4)