CJohn

LAST MAN STANDING - Season 2: JackO WINS!!!

Why did you guys choose 21 & Over instead of Jack? C'mon? Seriously?

Why don't you shut up Q.Q? :P

I expected Jack to bomb hard and 21 & Over to ... over perform.

• Like 1

So much for anyone who voted for The Host.

Is CJohn the winner, or is there still a slight chance that GIJoe drops below The Croods for the 3-day?

Plenty of predictions on "Page 4". Were they not included in the game?

Ah, okay, I see, that makes all the difference now. So much for this round of the game being over.

So, who is still alive?

Grim22, I see you just edited your prediction post a day or two ago. I have no clue if you changed anything or not, but you understand that that looks really suspicious, right?

Ah, okay, I see, that makes all the difference now. So much for this round of the game being over.

So, who is still alive?

Grim22, I see you just edited your prediction post a day or two ago. I have no clue if you changed anything or not, but you understand that that looks really suspicious, right?

Yup, realized that after editing it. I had added that I was kind of shocked about my "GI Joe" beating "Host" came true (especially considering how many people thought "The Host" would launch a new franchise). Once i pressed save, i realized I probably should have put it as a new comment.

If CJohn wants to DQ me, he can - I won't contest it, it was a mistake but all i can do is say that I didn't change any of my predictions, they have been the same since the start of the game. But I will leave the decision to the mods - extremely sorry for my lack of thinking.

I think the game will end this week. Even though I picked "Scary Movie 5", i think 42 may beat it out. Watched the movie a few days ago, It will definitely have really good word of mouth which may pick it up beyond "Scary Movie 5"

this week's picks for the remaining 3 players:

42 - JackO

Scary Movie 5 - grim22, CJohn

If SM5 wins, then grim22 and CJohn have the same picks all the way until 6/28:

Oblivion, Pain & Gain, IM3, IM3, STID, F&F6, F&F6, After Earth, MOS, MU

6/28:

CJohn - Monsters University

grim22 - The Heat

Of their shared picks, one possibility of them both being eliminated together is Pain & Gain. It looks like a dark R-rated action comedy, and I'm looking forward to it, but it might not break out. There's a chance Oblivion wins 2 weeks in a row.

Now, wouldn't it be funny if The Croods wins this week over 42, SM5, and ED, and all three players are eliminated together?