CJohn

LAST MAN STANDING - Season 2: JackO WINS!!!

I think I'll edit my list for 4/5 and 4/12, since Evil Dead and The Heat moved.

You can't edit anything now :lol:

This week everyone survives since Warm Bodies won.

This week either Identity Thief wins or we all lose. Only ChD had Side Effects has the winner, but he was already eliminated.

Edited by CJohn

Well, the early reviews for Die Hard are not looking good.

We'll see whether the reviews actually affect the legs or not, but there's a chance that a whole ton of us will be eliminated if Die Hard doesn't win 2 weeks in a row.

For the next 2 weeks, of the people still in this game,

8 predicted Die Hard + Die Hard

1 predicted Beautiful Creatures + Dark Skies

1 predicted Beautiful Creatures + Snitch

If Safe Haven wins, we all lose. (Well, actually it would be a 10-way tie for the "win".)

By the way, just in case it's close, are we just looking at the official 3-day numbers this weekend? Fri-Sat-Sun only?

At this point I am sure everyone will be eliminated next weekend since it looks like Identity Thief will be back at 1st place for sure. :lol:

Edited by CJohn

At this point I am sure everyone will be eliminated next weekend since it looks like Identity Thief will be back at 1st place for sure. :lol:

I don't know, I think it could be a close 3-way or even 4-way battle for 1st next weekend. But yeah, we might be looking at a new round of predictions in 7 days.

edit: and I guess we'll have to pay attention tomorrow afternoon, just to make sure that the game will even advance to next weekend

Edited by kitik

I think it won't matter, but yes, the numbers for this game will only be the ones from Friday to Sunday. Thursday and Monday won't be included.

Die Hard won from Friday to Sunday. The game won't include Monday. Unless actual numbers have big differences from estimates, we advance.

That would be everybody left.

Yep, now that I checked: Everyone who put another movie than Die Hard 5 on 22/02 is already eliminated. Good game - Until Die Hard shows some fantastic legs (hah!), this is a big tie.