riczhang

19th SAG Awards (Winners in 1st Post) Skyfall wins Stunt Ensemble

Anywya, Chastain repeated the whole "I worked so hard, was struggling,going to auditions, blah,blah I`M SO DESERVING" and she`s wearing redcause JLaw did at the GG. So obvious.

She did her girl power routine, again ?

Yes but I`ll give her credit for naming Leogend as her inspiration when Leogend won the Oscar after all the struggle with FYC ads (OK, this last bolded part she didn`t say).

Anywya, Chastain repeated the whole "I worked so hard, was struggling,going to auditions, blah,blah I`M SO DESERVING" and she`s wearing redcause JLaw did at the GG. So obvious.

She did her girl power routine, again ?

That's bordering on Desperation. I'm getting really tired of both of them, Chastain and Lawrence.

What did Lawrence do to look or sound desperate? Is it because she`s coming although she`s reportedly really sick?

I'm not sick of Lawrence because she's desperate, she really couldn't give two shits. But her entire personality's driving me nuts. I really hope either Nanny or Cotillard wins. Nanny cus she really deserves a major televised award, and Cotillard cus they still owe her a SAG from La Vie en Rose. 

I'm not sick of Lawrence because she's desperate, she really couldn't give two shits. But her entire personality's driving me nuts. I really hope either Nanny or Cotillard wins. Nanny cus she really deserves a major televised award, and Cotillard cus they still owe her a SAG from La Vie en Rose. 

Posted Image

I love her personality she has no filter. She comes off very down to earth. Edited by Michael G Scott

I love her personality she has no filter

I don't think that. It was sweet and endearing at first but now it's annoying. I don't think she should be super filtered like everyone else in hollywood, but she should get a filter ASAP.