ChD

ChD's Corner - Year 6

That would be a good run. 

Interesting note. The abortion clinic song is what inspired me to write the film. I had it pictured in my head but had a hard time translating it to text.

I don't know... In my opinion that song was so out of place... I actually stopped reading it for a moment to let the moment sink in and get over it. Some people might find that insulting. That's why I suggested the R-rating in the first place

I don't know... In my opinion that song was so out of place... I actually stopped reading it for a moment to let the moment sink in and get over it. Some people might find that insulting. That's why I suggested the R-rating in the first place

It is made to make people look at their views of abortion and see that they need to set their agendas aside and help people instead of judging them or pushing their agenda on them. 

• Like 1

Unbalaned 3 – 63%

I’ve always been a big fan of found footage movies, and thisdoesn’t disappoint me. The only problem I had was the fact that the second story was dragged too long and pretty much ruined everything that was Horror about the movie. The first story starts the Horror mood, but the second one destroys that mood and the third one simply feels out of place. The fourth one though, was good, but it could’ve been dragged longer, giving Slenderman more screen time, since that’s the most known of the supernatural monsters.

Box Office Prediction: OW: 50 / FG: 95 / WW: 150

• Like 1

Mr. Rogers Goes to Washington

The Stuff Of Legend: Into The Dark

The Shepard and The Daughter of The Sun

Last Ditch Effort

Sir Thymes Time

Edited by ChD
  • Like 4

Bioshock

Best Friends

Chuck Norris and Liam Neeson vs

GIANT Spiders

Expedecade

Wicked

Note: I have a feeling this will end up being the weirdest list of this year.

Edited by ChD
  • Like 3

Careful Laid Plans

Note:

I actually feel bad for giving this such a low grade when I reviewed it. I couldn't been have more wrong about it. After two re-reads, I realized that I did a mistake. So, congratulations Riczhang!

Edited by ChD
  • Like 1

And now, to the Number 1 on my list. After a lot of thinking, I decided to award the number 1 spot to no other than...

To The Moon

I created a masterpiece, what can I say? 

Edited by ChD

So, here's the final Top 25...

1. Society2. Careful Laid Plans3. Le Grand Ecran4. 4 5 15. 24 Hours6. High Life7. Cyber8. Avarice9. The Cardinal in the Kremlin10. Mysteries of The Beyond11. Wicked12. Expedecade13. Chuck Norris and Liam Neeson vs GIANT Spiders14. Best Friends15. Bioshock16. Sir Thymes Time17. Last Ditch Effort18. The Shepard and The Daugther of the Sun19. The Stuff Of Legend20. Mr. Rogers goes to Washington21. Portal22. The Zone23. The New Species24. The Screwtape Letters25. Killer Computer

Edited by ChD
  • Like 1

Oh yeah, about that... There was a technical mistake...

Number one really belongs to...

The Story of Daniel Rigger

No, seriously now...

Society

Congratulations, Andrew!

• Like 1