Alpha

CAYOM Year 7 Advance Schedule

I'm gonna talk to creator about moving wings. That and 39 Clues can't possibly open on the same day.

Blue Belt moves up a week or moves to April and then were good. Everyone wins in the end.

No box office wars...

No more fears...

Blue Belt got the June spot like Golden Bird, it's definitely not moving. How about Amulet having ID previews and wide release the week after?

Or just move it to April and release a different film of yours if you want to have a ID release.

Edited by Alfred Beyond The Pines

Blue Belt got the June spot like Golden Bird, it's definitely not moving. How about Amulet having ID previews and wide release the week after?

Then it's only have a 1 week gap between 39 Clues

Wings would need to move from it's current spot. It's in a terrible position.

And Alfred, I moved Red Pyramid from summer so both it and Hindenburg wouldn't eat each other up. I deserve to win that war this year :P

Wings would need to move from it's current spot. It's in a terrible position.

And Alfred, I moved Red Pyramid from summer so both it and Hindenburg wouldn't eat each other up. I deserve to win that war this year :P

That's not the same thing. I had Hindenburg there since Day 1, you just put Red Pyramid there by mistake, because you thought it might not be released, it worked out well in the end. It seems like that both animated films target the same audience, so it's really not about who's winning the bidding war, Amulet could easily outgross (and probably would) Blue Belt with an April or July release. Golden Bird came out in June, and in Y8 the third part of the trilogy will be released in June as well.  ;)

Edited by Alfred Beyond The Pines