Impact

Best Actress-2013

That makes no sense. Unless she's gunning for Oscar number 4. 

And this basically assures Oscar number 4. Roberts and Adams are definitely lead now. And there's no way she's loosing to Oprah. (I'm bummed that she's supporting, but happy that she's gonna win. However, I'm not sure how they're gonna sell her as Supporting. I have a feeling that Oscar morning might be surprising. It'll be like Winslet in The Reader all over again. I doubt they'll buy Streep as supporting. I don't. She IS THE MOVIE. The movie revolves around her. So, I'm not sure why Harvey's taking such a gamble because this could potentially split votes.......)

EDIT: And this is O'Neil. Not Kargar. Not the most reputable of sources. I'd wait for TIFF before actually making a decision. However, this better be a quick and decisive decision. I doubt even Streep would be able to withstand more than 1 (2 at most) category changes. 

Edited by riczhang

So is Blanchett the front runner now?

Blanchett vs. Dench vs. Adams for the prize. (Unless Julia really wows.) I think we can say that Darling Botox Bitch is dead now. 4 Spots are basically all but guaranteed. I say Bullock for #5. 

Am I the only one who doesn't want Meryl Streep to get a 4th? I'd rather Oprah win since she hasn't won and she gave a great performance. I think Streep's a wee bit overrated but I'm probably alone on that one  :lol:

Oh shut up and get out. And god no. Oprah can't win. That'd overinflate her ego even more. And she hasn't really done anything deserving of a win, and that humanitarian faux-award whatever thing was already reward enough. 

• Like 1