I have a portfolio that I was really into at one time, but after I crossed a billion I kind of stopped paying much attention to it. It was taking up a lot of my time. lol. I still pop in occasionally to buy some stocks and sell some stuff.I'd have to do some research to see what's out there that is worth it right now. I always used to buy movies really early (right after they were greenlit) and sold them about two months to six weeks before they hit the theaters unless I thought the movie was incredibly underpriced. It worked for me.

I have just started. Not sure on long, short and everything else but I get the jist of it. One of the stocks I bought was the recent;y announced Killing on Carnival Row bought at 6.98 now its 11+ This morning I was in the red now I am green.20,000 Leagues (DIS)Arthur & LancelotAvengersBlade Runner 2CleopatraCogan's TradeDjango UnchainedEnder's GameI, FrankensteinJurassic Park 4Killing on Carnival RowLockoutLoraxMad Max 4SingularityS. LevyJ. KinnamanTom HardyT. SinghDisneySequels

Started playing again. Right now have $207 million net worth and gaining ~$950k today thanks in large part to something called "The Graveyard Book" which was apparently picked up by Disney.So, does anyone else still play?