riczhang

85th Academy Awards Ceremony Thread SADNESS

:lol:

If you keep it as a sig I`m putting you on Ignore. I just puked my lunch.

Also, it`s really sad that you people are dodging her real photos aka those from 2012 and 2013 as if she`s from Simpsonland and always the same. The bitch aged horribly and looks like a Wicked Witch.

This is REAL Shitto NOW:

Posted Image

Make a sig of that!

Edited by fishnets

I just have to ask something. Am I the only one who thinks Quevenzhene is really childish, even for her age? I have a 9 year old cousin and she's so much more mature. Sure, Q's cute and everything, but her mannerisms and especially her acceptance speech at the critics awards are just a bit childish for my taste. *runs for cover*

Yeah dude... Same here. I expected her to drive alone to the Ceremony... Come on, give her a break, she's just 9 years old... You can start saying that someones immature when they act like a 5 year old and they're 18 years old...

Everyone acts differently until they are teenagers...

Right... The first part might sound like I accuse you of commenting on her. Fact is, that was a joke and nothing more.

Edited by ChD
  • Like 1

If you keep it as a sig I`m putting you on Ignore. I just puked my lunch.

Also, it`s reallt sad that you people are dodging her real photos aka those from 2012 and 2013 as if she`s from Simpsonland and always the same. The bitch aged horribly and looks like a Wicked Witch.

And wouldn't you know it: still  nobody cares except for you!

Edited by Jack Nevada
  • Like 1

I just have to ask something. Am I the only one who thinks Quevenzhene is really childish, even for her age? I have a 9 year old cousin and she's so much more mature. Sure, Q's cute and everything, but her mannerisms and especially her acceptance speech at the critics awards are just a bit childish for my taste. *runs for cover*

Probably an act. It's really charming, I can't bring myself to hate on her performance anymore.... :(

Posted Image

There! Every time you Shittards post those filtered pix from 10 years ago I`m posting this one form last year.

YEEEES! yes!! She's hideous! Gaaaaaah I'm SO FUCKING SICK OF THIS SHIT make it stop pleeeeease fishnets.

Its like a small pain in my temple everytime you bring this fucking thing up again. GET OVER IT

Edited by Jack Nevada
  • Like 1

She's um precocious as they would say.

It isn`t funny. I thought we were friends. You aren`t even a fan of this talentless ugly shrieking bitch so I don`t aprpeciate that you are mocking me. I wouldn`t have done that to you.

I just came across it last night and thought it was funny. I don't even wanna see it anymore, so I'll change it later.

Acsc started it firts with that stupid sig.

NO! You started it! For the last year you've been going on and on and on and on and on about this irrelevant fucking thing that nobody except you cares about. I sometimes wonder about your mental health, its not good for anyone to obssess hatefully over something so stupid and unnecessary

• Like 2

NO! You started it! For the last year you've been going on and on and on and on and on about this irrelevant fucking thing that nobody except you cares about. I sometimes wonder about your mental health, its not good for anyone to obssess hatefully over something so stupid and unnecessary

:rofl: