lol i don't NEED to have the same opinion as you; I don't think Brave looks special enough to think more of it for now, that's all--and it's going to get hit 3rd weekend by TASM and 4th weekend by IA4 (unless I looked at that wrong somehow); and if I'm wrong, I'll be a happy Pixar fan--because it will mean Brave is fantastic above and beyond

^ He said he doesn't think Brave looks good enough.... and then he said "and if I'm wrong", so there's nothing hypocritical about that whatsoever. But you're just going to ignore that and post something annoying and stupid in a hashtag, so I'll just take comfort in being right. :)

^ He said he doesn't think Brave looks good enough.... and then he said "and if I'm wrong", so there's nothing hypocritical about that whatsoever. But you're just going to ignore that and post something annoying and stupid in a hashtag, so I'll just take comfort in being right. :)

If it's annoying and stupid then why care? You are a genius so better use your mind for the benefit of mankind and not in this forum.

http://www.hitfix.com/galleries/15-big-movie-questions-for-summer-prometheus-dark-knight-tyler-perry#12

Hope this was new--Rotten Tomatoes listed Brave in its Questions for the Summer article.

Can 'Brave' crack the magic $200 million mark?

Everything was going so well for Pixar until last summer's "Cars 2" hit one speed bump after another: lukewarm to negative reviews made it the first ever "rotten" Pixar movie on Rotten Tomatoes, it became the first Pixar movie since 1998's "A Bug's Life" to fail to cross $200 million at the U.S. box office and then it became the first Pixar movie to miss out on a nomination for the Best Animated Feature Film Academy Award.

What does this have to do with "Brave"? A lot. The once seemingly invincible studio is suddenly looking for a "comeback." And they've got quite an unconventional contender in the story of a Scottish princess (voiced by Kelly Macdonald) who defies rigid gender roles and becomes a hero.

Conventional wisdom says animated films with female leads can't draw blockbuster audiences anymore. But history proves Pixar fares best when they're defying conventional wisdom. Now that they've had a chance to pan Pixar, critics should be eager to welcome the studio back into their good graces. And, frankly, Pixar's track record is so good that one "Cars 2" is no reason to count them out.

- Geoff Berkshire

Still can't forget this one:

Wall Street Reverses View on Disney/Pixar's Up

"A Wall Street analyst offered an apology of sorts when he admitted he was "dead wrong" in his predictions for Disney/Pixar's latest film Up."

Lmao, I remember how stupid that was. Seriously what made those morons think that kids wouldn't want to see a movie with old people? I guess kids must hate their grandparents right? :lol:

Edited by MovieMan89